Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kane and Lynch
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Kane and Lynch - Jul 24, 2006 12:25
EDIT:Scroll down to my 2nd post for IGNs preview!

I have not heard a damn thing about this game ever. Yet IO is in charge of it and it has a connection (control-wise and team dynamics) with freedom fighters. But the whole thing about is it actually sounds so fuckn unique (aside from the new co-op fad)

But ya 3 or 4 page article on it in Game Informer. Try looking it up I wish I wasnt lazy and not on the phone right now cause then I' d tell you all about it. I' ll try later.

EDIT: OK here I go with this one. You play one of 2 characters Kane or Lynch. Kane is a professional killer of sorts who butched up and heist and is now on deathrow. Lynch is a twisted fuck who may or may not have killed his own family and will lose it completly without his meds. Kane made off with some money from his employer who wants it back. To do this the gang enlist Lynch to make a prison break while on a transport bus with Kane.

The deal is if the 2 get the money Lynch will get Kane' s position in this underground gang while Kane will die knowing his wife and kids arnt gonna follow shortly after. You will mainly be in charge of Kane while the AI or a friend takes Lynch. While in single play Lynch has a tendency to lose it if he doesn' t get his meds from timento time. This plays a huge role in the game. Tho its balanced out to not frustrate the player.

Some missions require you to work with a crew of up to 12 people with which they provide you with an intuitve method of control. Altho they will hold you gear as thier wont be some magical inventory at all that house a host of weapons an dsupplies...

oops phone call to be continued.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 20 Aug 06 23:31:51 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Kane and Lynch - Aug 01, 2006 19:49
yeah not much is known about the game yet!

Im looking fowrad to more news of it!
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Kane and Lynch - Aug 01, 2006 22:12
I don' t know much about this, but caught it earlier today and it looks really good. I' m pumped.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Kane and Lynch - Aug 21, 2006 06:57
Here' s IGN' s first preview on the game:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/726/726596p1.aspx

The last gameinformer gave a bit more details, but this shows the just of it PLus it explains it a helluva lot better then I can.

The mechanics in this game (such as how inventory is handled) just sound so cool. Plus the whole style of it and what they are attempting sounds much more unique then other games out there.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 20 Aug 06 23:09:07 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Kane and Lynch - Aug 21, 2006 08:46
It sounds interesting, very interesting. I wonder how it' ll turn out

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages