Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Half-Life Episodes
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Half-Life Episodes - Oct 08, 2006 09:34
This was something that the topic on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. brought to my attention. Half-Life 2 is so far scheduled to have 3 episodes, but the upcoming 360 version is listed as only having 2.

So how do you guys think 360 players will get Ep.3? It certainly wont merit a purchase by itself in disc for, but would something that large be plausable on the marketplace? With my Xbox, I never filled the HDD until I modded it, but the 360' s seem to be getting very crowded...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Half-Life Episodes - Oct 08, 2006 09:58
Ep3 + CS:S

Probably made available though marketplace.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Half-Life Episodes - Oct 08, 2006 10:11
hopefully valve will realize they made the most hyped game in existence and combust into flames.
Tim Strickland

• Total Posts : 101
RE: Half-Life Episodes - Oct 08, 2006 12:38
Perhaps it could be similar to GR:AW' s Chapter 2 - i.e. you are required to have the Half-Life 2 disc to play Ep. 3, so that most of the information is on the disc, but the new stages, voice data, etc. are on a download. Or they could help make it extremely small by using the new texture compression!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Half-Life Episodes - Oct 08, 2006 15:32

Original: Tim Strickland

Perhaps it could be similar to GR:AW' s Chapter 2 - i.e. you are required to have the Half-Life 2 disc to play Ep. 3, so that most of the information is on the disc, but the new stages, voice data, etc. are on a download. Or they could help make it extremely small by using the new texture compression!

Thanks for making me feel like a moron

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message