Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 NFS: Carbon (PS3/360)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
NFS: Carbon (PS3/360) - Jul 14, 2006 03:52
*smirks*

For the most part, Most Wanted was a breath of fresh air for the franchise. The 2 Underground games with their stupid drifting modes and lack of daylight made the game' s popular with the people i hate. The fickle mob.

Most Wanted wasn' t as bad as some would claim and both the reviews and sales show that. Slight framerate issues held it back from being really good and the 360 version got left behind because of the awesome PGR3 and the then upcoming Burnout Revenge (which on 360 is AMAZING!).

What i' m failing to understand now though is a) why go back to Undergound, and b) why does the game look nowhere near as pretty as Most Wanted?!

I don' t know which version the screens are from as the " hands on" is available in both the 360 and PS3 sections but the game just looks crap compared to the previous one.

Ikashiru

• Total Posts : 649
RE: NFS: Carbon (PS3/360) - Jul 14, 2006 18:57
I really liked NFSMW (and not because a mate was lead environment artist!) and I really hoped that carbon turns out to be jsut as solid... but really... it wouldnt all be at night would it?

*edit* those textures look appauling, you sure its not the xbox / ps2 version?! Oh dear.
< Message edited by musashi -- 14 Jul 06 10:58:45 >
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: NFS: Carbon (PS3/360) - Jul 14, 2006 19:40
Yeah those textures don' t look so different from NFS:U2. It looks like they just slapped motion blur on it and called it " next gen" .

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll