Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Euro' s get GTHD free
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Euro' s get GTHD free - Feb 27, 2007 05:33

Free Gran Turismo HD for PS3 Owners

One level and 10 cars are yours for the downloading.

When the PlayStation 3 arrives on 23 March, many people will be looking for games to show off their hard-earned systems, and Sony is stepping up to satisfy that demand with a free download of Gran Turismo HD Concept.

The game will be available as a free download from the PlayStation Network when the service launches. It includes 10 cars (including the first Ferrari for the series) that are unlockable by completing time trials on the Eiger Nordwand track based in the Swiss Alps.

Though there' s no multiplayer to speak of in this glimpse of the next full Gran Turismo game, you will be able to see how you compare to other players around the world in the online global ranking system.

The press release from Sony hints at this being a " big year" for Gran Turismo HD Concept, suggesting that perhaps Sony is working on more cars and tracks for download. When we contacted Sony for a comment, all we got was, " Watch this space..."

LINK

I' d prefer Dark Resurrection...
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Euro' s get GTHD free - Feb 27, 2007 05:42
thought it was free anyways??
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Euro' s get GTHD free - Feb 27, 2007 10:21
If its anything like the version we have in North America, and presumably Japan, it has 8 untuned cars (if I remember correct), and then it has those same 8 cars, tuned up and available with different colors for a few of the cars. One thing is for sure, its more than 10 cars.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Euro' s get GTHD free - Feb 27, 2007 10:24
The only reason its free is because nobody would buy it if it wasnt. Just like Raven Down and Old bones with gears
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Euro' s get GTHD free - Feb 27, 2007 13:11
They could sell it for $5 easy. It would be lame if they did though, so lets be happy its free.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Euro' s get GTHD free - Feb 28, 2007 02:06

thought it was free anyways??

me too. In fact I am sure it was free.

Tk:Dr would be awesome if it was free but at least it is coming at a quite cheap price. 10 quid or under.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll