Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 09:38
Best graphic at the show,was " crysis" the others that came close was

Assassin' s Creed (PS3)
Halo 3 (X360)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Supreme Commander (PC)

See the lack of Gears of war and mass effect here?
And they was atleast playable.

See how they give halo3 the 2nd spot and then ...

Gamespot staff member carrie, and jeff said that they dont fall for that trailer halo3 showed,it was just CGI they say.
Even though bungie claims it was real time.

Okay...

It would be wrong for me to give the link to their horrible fanboy award,they basically named Motorstorm the best racing game of the show.

hahaha.
The ps2 game won over motogp 06.

Its a very sad day for gaming.

Also,did they give the best RPG to mass effect=

Nope,they gaved it to neverwinter nights2,its very funny when Biowaree,make neverwinter nights and kotor,and obisidan statue is the nallowed to make the seqal off them,and kotor2 wasn' t near kotor1 in terms of quality.

However ofc GS then claims NW2 is the best rpg to come.

Are they nuts?
Do they realise BIOWARE' s NW is the reason people even look at NW2 that look medicore?

DIE GS!!!
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 21 May 06 1:46:51 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 10:04
You were expecting a nonbiased opinion from GameSpot? Your expectations are way too high, Quez. Best graphics? I honestly don' t care. At this point every game they mentioned looked great, none better than the others by a sizable amount, I think we' ll have to wait to see all those games in motion to see which is actually better looking. As for best racing game: I dont know but its definately not Motorstorm. As for NWN2, who actually cares about a Bioware property not handled by Bioware (who are hard at work on Mass Effect)? As you stated, (at least from my comprehension) look at KOTOR 2. While a good game it just wasnt up to KOTOR 1. Then again, not too much was, but that may just be the Star Wars nerd in me talking.
464cpc

• Total Posts : 52
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 10:05
every site has an opinion thats a fact.
just visit the sites you like the most.
afterall at the end of may we will have the officials awards of e3
lets wait a little bit more............
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 10:13
GAmespot has great videos,but it pisses me off when they said last e3 that killzone2 showed that ps3 gonna smash any competition,then dont think GoW or Mass effect was some of the best looking games.

And then trash halo3 for not being real...

I just get pissed off...
I would´hope that they never would fall that far.
jeff also said every Nintendo wii game look crap.
And red steel was horrible looking game.

I thought nintendo wii did very well :(
464cpc

• Total Posts : 52
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 10:22
and again yep you are right.they said that for wii ??
those b......... they get paid from sony alright.....
killzone 2 was far from real, motostorm too and the proof is here where is the
motostorm of e3 2005? and where is the tekken 6 of e3 2005 way far behind.
i dont say that ps3 sucks but they show us last year this super silicon render videos.
they deserv to be compared with now and before videos if u know what i mean.....
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 11:17
I have a belly button!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 12:51
gamespot is ******* retarded. Bungie straight up moved around in the ******** halo 3 trailer and proved it was real time. GAMESPOT YOU ARE CORRUPT ********* YOU ARE NOT REAL MEDIA YOU *********** BLOW GOATS FOR QUARTERS ***********
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 12:56
Well then...

Anyways check out Gametrailers.com E3 awards. Haven' t Watched them all yet so I dont know if they are straight up or leaning towards a bit more bias.

Gametrailers.com
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: gamespot done their own e3 award show,omg fanboy warning!! - May 21, 2006 22:19
IGN' s awards appear to be a bit better than gamespot

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message