Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Speilberg - Munich Olympics
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Speilberg - Munich Olympics - Apr 23, 2004 05:18
Steven Speilberg will begin shooting his currently untitled film in June. Eric Roth (forrest gump, The Insider) wrote the script.

The movie is about the terrorist situation at the 1972 olympics. The real-life hostage standoff ended after 21 hours in an ill-conceived rescue attempt at an airport. 11 Israeli athletes and coaches, five terrorists and one West German police officer were killed. Israeli commandos later hunted down and killed most of those involved in planning and carrying out the attack.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Speilberg - Munich Olympics - Apr 24, 2004 22:05
Sounds like my kind of movie. With Speilberg behind it, it should be amazing. I think I shall have to check this one out when it comes to town.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Speilberg - Munich Olympics - Apr 27, 2004 17:56
Ya, stuff like this always interests me. And Spielberg is amazing when it comes to realism and weeving the movie together.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Speilberg - Munich Olympics - Apr 29, 2004 04:40
My thoughts exactly! I had never heard of this one until you posted it here, but now I am quite excited to see it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll