Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 SIN
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
SIN - Mar 05, 2006 18:19
So are any of you following the development of SIN? i think its looking interesting, and i was very pleased with the first one. Even though HL proved to be better in the end! (im not talking about the baby)
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: SIN - Mar 06, 2006 03:03
...i saw a developer special on the 1-Up show (now we know why game journalists don' t model in there spare time!) and the main dev dude was talking about how the AI adapts dynamically to the players skill level... ...if your getting your @$$ whupped the software will allow for the games difficulty to ease up on you, but if you' re breezing through, the game will make things much more nastier!

..i like that sort of forward thinking.... there was other cool stuff that the dude talked about, but i can' t remember...

...those wank*rs at Criterion might wanna notice that Sin' s developers didn' t ' forget' the blood after they programmed the ragdoll physics...

...i guess it be dumb to hope for a console release, huh?.....
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: SIN - Mar 06, 2006 13:47
What?!! They' re making another SIN??? I loved that game!!!! I' ll be sure to follow this from now on.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: SIN - Mar 06, 2006 16:41
Yeah, they are making SIN:Episodes, the first one is scheduled for release over Steam in March, i dont know the price, but i think its going to cost 20$ for around 6 hours of gameplay, and in about 3 months, the next episode should be ready.

I dont think we will see a console launch of the game, maybe when they are a series of episodes they can release!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll