Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My trip to Wales
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
My trip to Wales - Aug 30, 2006 20:10
As you may or may not know, I went to Wales(as the title would suggest) just last Saturday with my family- and I don' t know why, but I am going to tell you guys about it(and there is nothing you can do about it! Ha ha ha!). Also, I apologise that this post is in England-speak-o-vision, but you will just have to live with it!:p

We had just spent the night at a relative' s house, and had a cooked breakfast(we had KFC the night before. Hehe, made you read about that too!), and after a couple of hours of looking after some of my younger cousins and resting, my dad drove us out to Wales. I' m not entirely sure what time we left, but we arrived at around lunchtime. Obviously, the first thing we did when we found our place was go out to eat. Afterwards we went to some quiz night(and came close second), and walked around the area a bit(to familiarise ourselves with it). Then we retuned to our place and watched some TV(as you do). Later on I realised that I left my glasses case at my uncle' s house...

On Sunday my dad drove us to some area with a massive corn maze(the maize maze) in which we had to search for ten clues to crack some code. It literally took us hours to find them(no lie). After a while, we got something to eat and went to shoot some footballs at some targets. There was a catch though, as the goal keeper was a well-trained dog. After a lot of attepmts, we decided to give dog a break and go back into the maze in search of the rest of the clues. Yep, there were still some that we missed(go figure). We went back to where we stayed and had a cooked dinner, then played bingo! When we got back to our place we watched Lethal Weapon 3 and went to bed.

The following day, we went to a Slate mine tour(again, driven by my dad), and I could hardly fit the helmet on my fro. There were two tours, I prefered the second one(despite missing part of it as the whole lot of us were distracted by a gorgeous body of water in the mine on the way). After leaving the mines, we walked around a bit and got some food. Then we discovered some bank that exchanges your money for the old British money(I' ve still got a Farting left). Of course, it wasn' t real money, but there were certain shops that one could spend it in- Such as an old-fashioned sweet shop. We had dinner at the usual place and went to another, more random quiz- in which the prize was a supersize Burger King meal with our choice of drink and other stuff. We didn' t even come close. Five of the answers were Wimbledon and there were a couple of personal preference questions in the quiz- Of course, they were just making up the questions as they went along(one of them was blonde, if that explains anything). We walked around some more afterwards, and almost lost my dad.

We left yesterday, after having breakfast, and on the way home we made a few pit-stops. We stopped at a beach first, and were trying to skim rocks along the sea. We also stopped by our relative' s house to get my glasses case back, and we stayed there for a little while(my 2 year old cousin was wrestling my brother for a little while. HA! You guys will read through anything, won' t you?). We returned to our dull home shortly after(and had fish and chips for dinner. Ok, enough of that now).

Anywhooo, I' m going to Caster(sp?) next Easter with my whole British family tree(and then some!), so I guess I will keep yu posted(and there' s still nawt you can do about it!)
< Message edited by Marink -- 30 Aug 06 13:07:18 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: My trip to Wales - Sep 02, 2006 04:20

I' ve still got a Farting left

Pepto-Bismol will clear that right up.

Cool, I' ve always wanted to make a trip to wales. I' m half Welsh, and 1/32 everything else european, so i figure it' s only a matter of time before i make the trip.
sweetboy2k

• Total Posts : 44
RE: My trip to Wales - Sep 02, 2006 04:40
can u plz help me im new

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages