Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 God of War (PSP)
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
God of War (PSP) - Mar 14, 2008 22:13
Tis my very first God of War game! I totally missed out on the PlayStation 2 games. I know that makes me scum, so Sue me!

Anyways, haven' t gotten too far, I defeated that crazy Basilik creature (however you spell its name) at the end of the first level on the bus ride to work this morning and am running around kicking a$$ in the early parts of the next level.. So far so good, VERY cool game thus far and Kratos is a total bad-ass! The audio is pretty solid and the graphics are nice so far as well. The gameplay and controls are the way I like some of my women, Quick and Easy. So far I' ve encountered the standard physical puzzles along with some Quick Timer Event-like sequences, which were all implemented quite well. I' m really digging the game so far, so who knows, after I complete I might try out the PlayStation 2 games IF the PlayStation 3 version of God of War is a long ways away. If not then I' ll just wait for the PS3 version.

And more importantly, by owning the PSP version of God of War I get a reprieve from Nitro' s death threats! I don' t know about the rest of you but I took his threat literally and RAN out to get the game yesterday!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll