Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Please Help... I need some advice...
eyerule

• Total Posts : 50
Please Help... I need some advice... - Mar 01, 2003 16:31
Okay... Well... I' ll just start off by saying it. There' s a rumor (and I heard from a very trustworthy person) that one of my best friends is pregnant, and no, I' m not the father. She was my ex-girlfriend, and since then, we' ve become best friends. We still do a lot of stuff together, but anyways.

This friend of mine told me (that my ex-gf told her) that she was 5 months pregnant! But believe me, she doesn' t look like it. I mean, it could be because she' s very tiny in the first place. She' s always been very short and somewhat skinny. But... Anyways.. My problem is, I' m kinda hurt at her for not telling me. I always thought we were best friends, and here she is, possibly pregnant, and not telling me. I think she' s given me a few clues recently though, but I just didn' t put them together. Like... for example, she' s had to go to the doctor a lot, but she has diabetes, so I didn' t know if it was for that. Also, she said that she was probably not gonna go back to college after this semester because she " wants some time off," and " my grades aren' t that great." Another clue is that she kept saying, " I' m getting fat, aren' t I?" And, of course, I always said " No" cause honestly, I didn' t think she was " getting fat."

In all honesty, I' m kinda torn apart... Cause I know if she has a baby (and she' s only 18), our friendship will change... We won' t do things together as much, and I might not see her... Plus, I' m worried about her... I don' t know if her BF proposed to her and if she' s getting married, or.. If she' s going at this alone. She' s talking about getting 2 jobs (again, I just thought she wanted extra money). I' m just so worried about her, and I' m so afraid she has ruined her life. She was planning to become a pediatrician with me, and us making a practice together, but now... That has probably been either permanently delayed, or she will pursue another career...

Well... I need your opinions, and I trust pretty much all of you. Why hasn' t she told me yet? Is she afraid I' ll be mad (cause I could be considered a " goody-2 shoes" ..heh)? Or... is this rumor not true? Should... I ask her? If so, how should I go about doing so?

Today, we are going bowling for the first time in a couple months... and... I don' t know if she is planning on using this opportunity to tell me about it.. and I honestly don' t know what I am gonna say... *sigh* Any advice?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll