By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :)

Mass X
  • Total Posts : 4491
  • Reward points : 0
By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jun 30, 2004 23:57
The Plot:
Set in London in 1904, the film follows J.M. Barrie' s creative journey to bring Peter Pan to life, from his first inspiration for the story up until the play' s premiere at the Duke of York' s Theatre - a night that will change not only Barrie' s own life, but the lives of everyone close to him. David Magee' s screenplay is based on the play " The Man Who Was Peter Pan," written by Allen Knee.

Additional Plot Info:
Set in early 1900s London, this is the true story of how Scottish playwright and author James M. Barrie struggled to bring to the stage for the first time a play called " Peter Pan, or The Boy Who Would Not Grow Up" , which was inspired by his friendship with his neighbors, the Davies Brothers, George, Jack, Michael and Peter, whose father had abandoned them, and their dying mother, Sylvia. As Barrie found himself becoming a surrogate father and role-model to the boys, and comfort to his dying neighbor, he was inspired to write a play about a magical place where people never grow up or die or have any worries... a Never-Neverland.

Starring:
Johnny Depp(J.M. Barrie), Kate Winslet(Sylvia Davies),Dustin Hoffman(Charles Frohman), Julie Christie, Radha Mitchell,

Directed by:
Marc Forster (Monster' s Ball)

Produced by:
Nellie Bellflower, Richard N. Gladstein

Official Site
Here :)

otaku
  • Total Posts : 195
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 01, 2004 00:38
Wow Mass X you know your films!!
Sharan Dev Jain
http://www.theotaku.co.uk

Mass X
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 01, 2004 00:49
I try

On another note. You definatly been on a posting frenzy, I leave for a bit and come back to see like 5-10 new posts most of which are yours. Basically I dont think I need to wish you good luck for the forum prize winner in the coming months at the pace your moving at. Too bad I' m not a Kikizo staff member.

otaku
  • Total Posts : 195
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 01, 2004 00:56

On another note. You definatly been on a posting frenzy, I leave for a bit and come back to see like 5-10 new posts most of which are yours. Basically I dont think I need to wish you good luck for the forum prize winner in the coming months at the pace your moving at. Too bad I' m not a Kikizo staff member.

lol I hope i' m not spamming the forum. Let me know if I am. I' ve been at Kikizo since the start, but the firewall at University blocked me posting. I' m back home in London though and everyn ight about this time I do my Videogames news checks before make my little contrubution to the forum. Anyway don' t worry about more posting. I' m off to eat now before finally going to bed.

Oh yeah, I know this is off topic, but check my lil weblog. Its the link in my Signiture.

Anyway happy Posting everyone!
Sharan Dev Jain
http://www.theotaku.co.uk

Mass X
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 01, 2004 00:58
Nah yer keeping the forums flowing so it' s all good. Chances are if yer spamming, Im spamming as well.

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 01, 2004 06:24
Keep on spamming! I love reading it.

Thanks for the info MassX. I knew that if I asked, you would deliver. that sounds interesting. I am excited to see Dustin Hoffman in the line up and of coure Johnny Depp.

yoshimitsu15
  • Total Posts : 1038
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 01, 2004 16:42
Sounds like that' ll be Depp' s first oscar.

Rikka
  • Total Posts : 933
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 03, 2004 14:06
I' d love to see that (Depp getting an Oscar)

lotusson
  • Total Posts : 1212
RE: By request here' s info on Fiding Neverland :) - Jul 05, 2004 03:29