Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Another Cold day in hell.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Another Cold day in hell. - Oct 08, 2007 14:45
I' m actually enjoying Halo 3. I hate first person shooters and I' m enjoying Halo 3. Somebody hold me please!

I just defeated that giant mechanized Spider boss today and saved and quit at the start of the next level. Admittedly I like the variety of gameplay options you have in the game making it so you' re not always stuck in a first-person viewpoint. But even the first person view stuff isn' t so bad when you' re wielding dual guns and blasting a hole through enemies dumb enough to engage you in combat. Riding vehicles is another fun aspect of the game, especially as a tail gunner! And taking down enemy combat vehicles by climbing them, punching them repeatedly and planting grenades in them is also cool. I' m sure as soon as I get lost in a level I' ll give up on the game quite easily since I' m looking for a reason to do just that, Lol, but in the meantime I shall continue enjoying this masterpiece.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 8 Oct 07 6:48:34 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message