Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills....
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 00:35
She is like a producer,but I could bet my ass that she doesnt do a shit on the game development,she is just some kind of pr women.
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 00:58
Personally, I' d like to bet HER ass!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 01:05
Producers are an important part of the process though and they certainly understand the product, Jade has been working on this title for 2-3 years AFAIK.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 14:11

Personally, I' d like to bet HER ass!

Did you mean beat? *Just for note, i wasnt correcting grammar, i was simply asking if you meant to say that instead of bet*
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 20:34
It just goes to show that you get attractive women in gaming, shame about the likes of the Frag dolls and some of the female presenters on TV shows....thinks of Violet Berlin....[:' (]
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 20:44
It' s sad. As soon as women are involved with anything the first thing we talk about is how she looks.
Big mouth though....
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 20:58
Ugly women working in gaming is just waste of resource,if some girl want a work in the gaming industry she can only make it via look,to many geeks out there already who knows twice as much as girls in gaming.
alijay034

RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 21:35
It is sad yes, but when a woman looks good then you are more likely to listen to here rather than some old hag.
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 23:12
Need I remind folks that the width of the mouth is not as important as the lady' s ability to take it down the pipe. The mouth contorts to width, but can gag once reached beyond a certain point in the throat.

Also, this chick has no idea what a video game is. She probably went to business school and got job placed at a subsidiary of Ubi who saw her " talent" and put her in a position to talk to video game nerds for publicity.

Also, on the topic of the game, I' m really disappointed that the game ended up turning into POP 4. There was an article on gamespy more than a year ago that described a very realistic assassin game that would force the player to be a human instead of an acrobat. They changed that to make POP 4.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 27, 2007 23:29

Need I remind folks that the width of the mouth is not as important as the lady' s ability to take it down the pipe. The mouth contorts to width, but can gag once reached beyond a certain point in the throat.

It just gets worse
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 00:34

Also, this chick has no idea what a video game is. She probably went to business school and got job placed at a subsidiary of Ubi who saw her " talent" and put her in a position to talk to video game nerds for publicity.

.....is it really possible to be the producer of such a high profile project as Assassins Creed and have " no idea what a video game is" ?...
alijay034

RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 01:02

ORIGINAL: DontPeeOnBilly

You seem to know a lot on the subject, in fact you seem to be an expert, done it often?

As for saying Ms Raymond knows nothing about computer games, then you are mistaken as various interviews on the subject of Assasins creed, make the opposite view.

Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 08:09

Also, on the topic of the game, I' m really disappointed that the game ended up turning into POP 4. There was an article on gamespy more than a year ago that described a very realistic assassin game that would force the player to be a human instead of an acrobat. They changed that to make POP 4.

You know she has a computer science degree and worked with EA for a couple of
years?

Trust me, this woman is talented, and not just a pretty face.

Not just a big mouth either, hmm, what could you fit in there? I bet loads
of smarties..
alijay034

RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 08:58
Smarties, no either Fruit Pastiles (the ones you can' t put in your mouth without chewing.) or M&M' s (peanut or chocolate)
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 16:57
Im sure she is quite capable, publishers these days can´t afford useless people in their payrolls, besides, she is not even that cute, BTW i really dont get whats the big deal about assasin´s creed, to me it looks average at best.
< Message edited by fernandino -- 28 May 07 21:56:21 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 17:09

Im sure she is quite capable, publishers these days can´t afford useless people in they payrolls, besides, she is not even that cute, BTW i really dont get whats the big deal about assasin´s creed, to me it looks average at best

LOL

Im guessing your the only person who thinks that, or your not paying attention
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 18:10

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

LOL

Im guessing your the only person who thinks that, or your not paying attention

Yes, it looks like im the only one failing to notice what´s so cool about this game, anyone mind explainig???
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 18:20
The graphics and animation are beyond superb. The crowd mechanics, are cool. As well as the avoid to kill everything in your way gameplay.

The dont get hit by swords or you die fights that uses blocks and counters instead of allowing you to take multible blows to the head.

The waste mideastern area thats be created with 3 (or so) authentic medival cities. Back drop locations and even clothing are true to the setting.

The climbing mechanics are great, for better than anything done before, meaning as a standard you can climb anywhere where there is geometry for hand holds.

There is simply nothing not to like!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Jade Raymond demonstrates her oral skills.... - May 28, 2007 20:41
Its a new experience andn a game that takes advantage of ' next gen power' , when you where thinking back in 2003 what this gen would be like, Assassions Creed is a good example.

Its from the very Talented team behind Prince of Persia, so this game has no chance of failing, either at retail or with critics.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message