Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version - Feb 09, 2008 04:13
Link

It' s been rumored for a long time, but now David Jaffe has finally confirmed that a PlayStation 3 iteration of Twisted Metal is developer Eat Sleep Play' s next project. Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition for PlayStation 2 promised to carry a clue about his studio' s next project, which was apparently cracked with internet-speed tenacity by the folks at the GameFAQs boards.

The message? " Twisted Metal is Coming on PSThree." Pretty straightforward!

I personally can' t wait. Twisted Metal 2 was one of my favorite games of the time, and remains one of my top ps1 games.

I look forward to hearing more concrete info throughout the year.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version - Feb 09, 2008 06:17
As long as it' s better than Earache extreme racing.

And Earache was my favourite record label in the early/mid nineties
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version - Feb 09, 2008 11:50
Twisted Metal 2 was awesome, Vigilante 8 Second Offense topped it IMO though. There really hasn' t been a great twisted metal type game in a long time.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version - Feb 10, 2008 04:22
I also loved twisted metal, likewise loved number 2. I have fond memories of playing it when I was younger.

As Loco mentioned though there hasn' t been a good car combat games in ages, i' ve my doubts if it' ll turn out that good. I' m glad it' ll be online though - or at least, it' d better be
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Jaffe speaks on a ps3 version of Twisted Metal...and the upcoming ps2 version - Feb 10, 2008 09:37
San Fransisco Rush 2049 on Dreamcast had a battle mode that was really sweet. I wish they would make a real sequal, not that random crap they did with the last rush game.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll