Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Stranded! Oh noes!
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 91
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 17:57
Ok, so you' ve been stranded on a tropical island. There' s nothing really dangerous there - posinous snakes and spiders and sharks in the sea but no big cats or anything.

You' re going to be there for at least 12 months and you don' t have anything but a knife. You can' t take anything with you but you can take another Kikizo member. So, who would you choose and why?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:12
Oh my what Kitten must endure on that Island.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:13
Kitten, obviously.

Aside from her. Let me think.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 3 Apr 08 10:14:24 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:37
Taking the girl would be a very bad idea. You only have a knife, so she' ll only be as pretty as she is for so long. No hot wax, no razors, no toothbrush etc... nothing.
Vx Chemical

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 18:55

No hot wax, no razors, no toothbrush etc... nothing.

She will still be a girl, although a hairy one.

I could go without sex for a month, but i like female company a lot.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:01
Ok... if you' re going to choose kitten then you' ll also need to choose an alternative too because " duh! i' d obviously choose teh gurl cuz she has boobs!" isn' t a compelling answer.

Plus, ...if you don' t mind hairy tits then you' d probably be better off taking Torr
Agent Ghost

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:10

No hot wax, no razors, no toothbrush etc... nothing.

She might not even need to shave, she could be hairless naturally. Either way I don' t care if she' s hairy. I' m not one to argue with nature. Although if she wanted I could give her a trim with my teeth. Or she could use the knife. I can make shaving cream with fish guts.

As for not having a tooth brush. With our diet we wouldn' t really need one. Our teeth only get stained and full of plaque due to the disgusting shit we eat/drink. On a diet of fish, snakes and fruit they would stay nice and white. Look at the starving African kids on TV. Do you think they have a home dentist kit, Crest? F.uck no. Their teeth stay white because they only eat rice and bread. They should pay them to be on a comercial for teeth whitening products.

She wouldn' t be nearly as gross as any guy. There' s a good chance she would smell better at least. Overall a girl would be easier to deal with. And once she goes completely crazy there' s less chance of me being hurt. Because trust me, anyone living with me on a ***ing island for a year without contact with anyone else is going to lose their mind.

Also, there' s the cannobolism factor, I think I would rather eat a female over a male. I' m weird that way. Then again, if I want a nicer piece of meat I should probably choose VX. I think he' s the heaviest here.

Bah *** it, I' d just learn how to fish with a spear.

Shit I don' t know. It' s hard to make a dicision when I have no idea what it would be like to live with anyone here. It' s one thing to think alike but that says nothing about how you act. The smallest odd manurism can piss me off.

Since Kitten is the only female here, she' d be my first choice. Secondly, maybe you Majik. You may have the highest tolerance for me. I know you' d pull your weight too. Most importantly, I know we' d figure out how to make some sort of Island moonshine.
< Message edited by agent ghost -- 3 Apr 08 11:19:00 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:13

Plus, ...if you don' t mind hairy tits then you' d probably be better off taking Torr

No no,. im not much for anal sex.

Mmmm okay, Kitten and.... kitten and..... mmmmmmmm

Well id take Majik, or shoudl i pick Nitro?

Well any of the self proclaimed assholes seem like nice fun guys. If not, i could always eat you
Vx Chemical

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:18

if I want a nicer piece of meat I should probably choose VX. I think he' s the heaviest here.

Rampage is pure muscle, you' d get more from that than my fat ass
Agent Ghost

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:28

Rampage is pure muscle, you' d get more from that than my fat ass

lol Maybe, but Chistians frighten me.
Vx Chemical

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:30

lol Maybe, but Chistians frighten me.

well you cant bloody well eat atheist, we arent that many!
Agent Ghost

RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 19:42

well you cant bloody well eat atheist, we arent that many!

Another good point. However in the grand sheme of things I really don' t care what happens after I die. Why should I? I don' t care if religion dies, I just like to argue about it.

I' m a nice guy though, I wouldn' t kill a person for a steak. I' d just wait until you die first assuming a food shortage. Otherwise, I wouldn' t even need to resort to cannobolism.

Actually I would go with anyone who would want to go with me. That way if we get in a heated argument I can just say " F.uck you, it was your choice" .
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 20:49
I would take Agent. I think the year would pass really quickly, especially if we figured out how to ferment snake blood

I think i' d end up killing most other people here, although i think living with Torr for a year would be really interesting. I' d probably have to beat him faily often, but i' d be curious to see how he would adapt and grow as a person.

Zoy was another person who i first thought of. He' s an interesting guy and i supect he' d adapt to the conditions really well.

I' d take Quez but i don' t think i could stand his Blue Dragon obsession. He' d be pining for Sakaguchi games and i' d have to put him out of his misery.

I don' t think anybody else would survive 12 months of a tropical island with me. The rest of you fuc.ks would get on my nerves and i' d end up beating you to death.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 22:06
Since living in the wilderness is no problem I really don' t care who came with me as long as they can handle solitude, a lack of technology, and women without going nuts. My grandparents own a 100 acre camp ground up in Minnesota that' s in the middle of nowhere. The closest city is miles away and has a population of like 300. the campground is almost entirely forest and 20 acres of it is an island on a 3 mile long lake. I spent every summer up there from the time I was 4 to sophomore year of high school (we' re talking entire summer vacation). Since then I still spend at least two weeks up there every summer.

Being stuck on an island for 12 months would be a breeze and a welcome relief from what' s become a boring stagnant life working in front of my computer all day.
< Message edited by Rampage99 -- 3 Apr 08 14:15:59 >
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 03, 2008 23:17
I would have to take any Canadian on the boards with me.

Christ, we would have a log cabin, hockey rink, Tim Horton' s, and a Molson' s brewery all made up on the island within the first month. You gotta remember, when it' s not 50 below outside without 6 feet of snow, us Canadians can get a f.uck load done.

Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 00:31
What a bunch of selfish people you guys are condemning others to your fate . That said, I' d have to condemn Joe and maybe even Adam as well if I can squeeze in a second person. They can put their heads together to come up with a plan to get us off of that island pronto. Plus, Joe' s ability to engage in Random Acts of Violence could be of great use if the island was ever attacked!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 00:33
Duff or Majik.

Duff' s cool, and I might actually be able to understand the guy worth a damn in person. Majik and myself don' t have a whole lot in common, but at the very least, he' s been nice enough to me, despite his claims of massive assholism, and he' s good conversation (or argument, as is the usual case). The fact that' s he' s a Star-Wars nerd bumps him up on the roster a bit as well.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 3 Apr 08 16:39:50 >
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 01:37
Hmmm having had full blown survival training whilst serving inthe Armed forces back in the late 80' s early 90' s. I think I would be ok on my own, however if I needed a bitch to do the fetching and carrying then, it would have to one of you young ' uns. Nitro your too old and set in you Asshole ways, and yes I would end up making jew stu out of you.

So it would be Eddie, he has a weird thing for midgets and Robin Gibb the days would fly by.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 01:44
I don' t think I could safely take anyone with me. Being a natural loner, eventually I' d get tired of socializing with whoever' s with me and settle into my own private routine.

After a few months of virtual silence, my companion would grow suspicious. After a few more months, they' d go insane. I probably wouldn' t be able to kill the person unless it was obvious they were about to kill me, so I' d be in real trouble.

They LAST person I' d take would be kitten. I might be able to gauge any guy' s sanity through observation, but a female could go nuts at the drop of a hat. I' d never see it coming.

Plus, my chronic masturbation would freak anyone out.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 3 Apr 08 18:00:36 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Stranded! Oh noes! - Apr 04, 2008 02:56
Hmmm... you know, it' d have to be Torr. His meaty self can provide plenty such as food upon his purely accidental death, bait to lure other animals for food and I can cut him open if needed Star Wars style for a temporary shelter. Plus he wouldn' t have the energy to overpower me.
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 91

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message