Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Banjo Kazooie.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 40
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 12:51
On X360. Well, obiously since MS owns Rare.

I finally have a reason to own an X360.

For those of you that don' t know, which I bet most of you dont, since you are all brainless mainstream retards that only play GTA and Madden, Banjo Kazooie was a platformer series released on N64 and they were the best games ever made, except for the shitty gameboy versions.

I hope Rare doesnt fuck the 360 sequel.

< Message edited by Evil Man -- 28 Sep 06 4:52:19 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 12:59
Everyone here knows what Banjo Kazooie is...and at the time it was mainstream as is FF and a lot of the best series hence the reason they' re so popular.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 28 Sep 06 5:00:52 >
Evil Man

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 13:03
Please.

Banjo came out in 98, most of you were toddlers back then.

I also remember reading that the Banjo games on N64 sold like shit, I think EGM had a section on it under the title " Best games that didn' t sell" or something like that.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 28 Sep 06 5:05:53 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 13:19
many of us are in our 20s, and I don' t know about them but I' ve been playing videogames since I was 6.
Evil Man

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 13:24
You don' t act like it.

Still, the game sold like shit, I know it.

This reminds me of Diddy Kong Racing, I loved that shit, it raped MK64, they should make something like that on 360 w/out the nintendo characters,
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 28 Sep 06 5:27:52 >
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 15:41
I loved Banjo Kazooie to my N64,also im suprised that Banjo didn' t sell,since it was one of the most popular n64 games and got avg ratio of 91%.

I loved the kazooie humor in the game,and ofc the great gameplay,and that you could fly in the game.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 16:00

On X360. Well, obiously since MS owns Rare.

I finally have a reason to own an X360.

For those of you that don' t know, which I bet most of you dont, since you are all brainless mainstream retards that only play GTA and Madden, Banjo Kazooie was a platformer series released on N64 and they were the best games ever made, except for the shitty gameboy versions.

I hope Rare doesnt fuck the 360 sequel.

Lol! It' s kinda funny, since Banjo have been mentioned multiple times on the forum as a want for the 360. There are very few praises of GTA on this forum, so you maybe you should chill out and maybe read up on what people here think before you post!

Now there is really only one kid on this forum, and his name is Evil Man, he thinks he knows a lot, but he doesnt really know anything, he says he has money and a job, but i doubt he is in highschool, probably a dumb dropout kid. Did mommy get you a faulty Xbox 360 evilman? Couldnt mommy call mister Stringer and get you a early PS3, is that why you are sour little Evil Man? Or did you just get your first Playstation as a toddler so you could play Spyro and just like all the other little fanboi' s you cant look post your nose to see something else will be worthwhile?

You so pathetic, with the amount of idiocy in your posts im surprised you havent been banned yet. But if you have fun coming here trying to act grown up when your only 14, okay. Im sure being beaten up by all the other kids at school is tough on you, as long as you know, no one takes you seriously.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 16:10
Sweden agree with VX Chemical.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 16:33

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Sweden agree with VX Chemical.

So does London!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 17:52
He' s right when he says that it sold like shit, especially compared to it' s nearest rival and stablemate; SM64.

The 2 Banjoe Games on N64 were easily amongst the best game of that generation. In fact, the only Rare developed game that didn' t kick as much ass as it should have done was Killer Instinct Gold.

Diddy Kong Racing, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were the best games on the platform.

He' s also right in hoping that " Rare doesn' t fuck the 360 sequel" because all you have to do is look at what they did to Perfect dark Zero and you can see EXACTLY what he means.

What he' s wrong about is thinking of us all as " mainstream retards that only play GTA and Madden" , although there are a couple, the vast majority of our regular posters are well balanced knowledgeble 20+ year old gamers.

This is the second thread he' s posted now that has a valid topic where it' s quickly drifting towards an argument, so...if you don' t have anything productive to say then it' d be best if you didn' t say anything at all. I know you guys were responding to his comments about us all being mainstream retards, but we all know his mannerisms by now and it wasn' t directed at anybody in particular.

Anyway, he can' t have been talking about me since i have a complete disdain for the GTA series and have never played a Madden game. Ha, maybe he was talking about you!!!
Vx Chemical

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 17:55
I know where you are coming from Majik, but his mannerism shouldnt be accepted, i wont accept it! You might wanna go buddy buddy with Evil Man, but id rather see him clear up his act or get lost!
Nitro

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 18:02

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

I know where you are coming from Majik, but his mannerism shouldnt be accepted, i wont accept it! You might wanna go buddy buddy with Evil Man, but id rather see him clear up his act or get lost!

Yeah, i don' t like it either but people have complained already and nothing has been done. Adam obviously doesn' t want to ban him and so the only option would be to edit his posts which would be a pain in the ass. Simply put we need mods, but we don' t have any so since i' d actually like to discuss the new Banjo & Kazooie game i' m happy to let his comments go over my head.
Tiz

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 18:16
The case with EvilMan is if you just stare him in the eye and then look to the
side and realise " Crap, my attention is still by side, that' s funny, what did you say
Evil?"

Believe me, it works...
Nitro

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 18:47
What did everybody think of the CG trailer?!

I actually though that Banjo looked a bit strange, but maybe that' s just me.

I think that this...

...is what the game needs to actually look like.

It' ll be interesting to see what the rest of Rare are working on. They' ll either try to redeem themselves by developing Perfect Dark 2, or they' ll give the people what they want and develop Killer Instinct 3.
Tiz

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 18:54
My brother and I watched the trailer and couldn' t stop laughing... seriously.

I thought they looked a bit strange too, they had that " Viva Pinata" sheen about
them, that flakey sheen..

It was too funny though...
Vx Chemical

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 19:42
I never played the first Banjo games as i didnt have N64. The models look very likeable and looney tooney' ish. The 360 needs a good platformer!

Tiz

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 19:44

I never played the first Banjo games as i didnt have N64. The models look very likeable and looney tooney' ish. The 360 needs a good platformer!

I thought that honour belonged to Sonic???
Vx Chemical

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 19:57
Sonic stopped being fun when they made him 3d, end of story!
Tiz

RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 20:01
....Sonic Adventure?

O.k... you win... damn.
Papado

• Total Posts : 234
RE: New Banjo Kazooie. - Sep 28, 2006 20:56
All right. Now that they' re making sequels to N64-generation games, let' s get a Fear Effect sequel too, hm?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 40

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message