Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 worst time in your life
Snowman99

• Total Posts : 77
worst time in your life - Nov 04, 2005 19:19
the worst time in my life is happening to me now the girl of my dreams is playing minds games with me and I lost all 40 dollars yesterday
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: worst time in your life - Nov 04, 2005 19:49
when I hit the biggest peak in my life (so far) and instead of plateuing I ended up plummeting...alot...for a very long time.

This was during Highschool in which I was holding near 100% across all classes, had a decent rep around school, a girl wanted by many held by moi, and plenty of money. Also the family household was at its sanist.

Then suddenly after maybe 1 year or so of this:
-My girl left me for some other dude (AKA Close Friend No longer Known)
-Money became limited
-Dad returns to the good ol psycho from the past (drugs alcohol abuse gambling all the works)
-Close friend No Longer Known steals my rep as I slip into the shadows
-I get stuck with a new crowd of ppl (Drugs Alcohol Abuse Gambling...hmm)
-This all leads to " F--- School" attitude and bad grades poor attendence (I was off doing ...things...)

On the plus side to all this, Friend is a coke addict probably homeless by now. Ex lost a lot of self respect became very easy and pretty much jumps guy to guy as know one seems to wanna keep her around anymore.

Also of course I' m now 2yrs many months together with Chickapoo88 and things are steadily climbing again.

Sooo thats the worst time in my life sooooo far.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 5 Nov 05 3:51:12 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: worst time in your life - Nov 04, 2005 20:48
It is impossible to steal someone' s " rep" . If your reputation (that' s the actual word, by the way) goes in the gutter, it is your own fault. Unless of course it isn' t.

Snowman99 things only get worse. You will look back on what you are experiencing right now and wonder why or how you were ever able to feel so sore about it. I mean $40? You will lose A LOT more in the future, everybody does somehow. I spent $700 on the 3DO and MAN does that piss me off. I only wish I lost $40. And mind games are nothing. Just wait until you are with a girl you love for a long time and she either dumps or cheats on you. These are the good ol' days right now. Enjoy ' em.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 5 Nov 05 4:49:43 >
Mass X

RE: worst time in your life - Nov 04, 2005 21:24
Meh I guess that' s true enough. Fine then he stole my... previous life? Personality? Is their a word for theft of ones style, friends, girlfriend, and " reputation" ?

I could say I lost some " reputation" as he gained some. So that part was not stolen then, but the rest sure was.
Joe Redifer

RE: worst time in your life - Nov 04, 2005 21:55
You mean he is immitating you? If he steals something, that means you no longer have it as a result of him taking it. Style is nothing more than a personality quirk. How could he steal your friends? If they ditch you and run to hang out with him, they are pretty shallow and hardly deserve the term " friends" .

I am glad to hear that you are hanging out with people that can be considered actual human beings now nstead of shallow high school punks who mean nothing to anybody.
Snowman99

• Total Posts : 77
RE: worst time in your life - Nov 10, 2005 17:06
When I first replied I was in depression but everything' s fixed up now so I' m
good
Joe Redifer

RE: worst time in your life - Nov 10, 2005 20:16
See? Told you it was nothing. Your worst times ever are well ahead of you.
Mass X

RE: worst time in your life - Nov 10, 2005 22:36
I guess currently I' m in a pretty bad spot. I had to lose some toes that have been messed up from an old injury. And I had the doctor have a quick peek at a stranger lump on my arm and he said that it may be cancerous and that on my checkup visit I should schedule some tests on it. He says it doesnt look to be to much concern but as with anything, better safe then sorry.

On the plus side I now have a nice supply of vicoden to temporarily get rid of most my problems :P

So Snowman definatly be prepped for a lot of shit to be thrown your way. Just look to the positive side of it all no matter how minor that positive may be.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: worst time in your life - Nov 11, 2005 08:11
Wow Mass X, my heart goes out to you. I hope everything turns out to be okay.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: worst time in your life - Nov 11, 2005 10:14
its hard to talk about the hardest times in ones life, since i probably havent had half of them. Girl trouble is always bad, but in some cases it turns out to be the best (she was a bitch after :P)
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: worst time in your life - Nov 11, 2005 11:00
Ye it' s hard to talk about the hardest times. It also depends. I' ve gone through some really hard times, just recently actually but I promised my family that I wouldn' t tell anyone, not even my best friend. It' s that serious. Man I wish I could tell somone, just to get the load off my chest.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll