Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Questions about wii
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Questions about wii - Jan 29, 2007 04:43
Yeah, I' m considering getting a wii, depending on what games are available for download. Is there any website I can go to to find what games are available?
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Questions about wii - Jan 29, 2007 04:54
Try here.
mastachefbkw

RE: Questions about wii - Jan 29, 2007 05:40
thanks. I cant believe nintendo' s website is actually useful for once in 10 years.
mastachefbkw

RE: Questions about wii - Jan 29, 2007 05:42
wow. I thought they added Zelda ocarina of time. That list kinda sucks, looks like i' ll be waiting a while
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Questions about wii - Jan 29, 2007 08:48
Gee, you got a link to the past and of course TP, both awesome, lengthy adventures. We need something in that department to look forward too. Although the MD has some Great Action Adventures too. (and PC engine (wonderboy 3,4)
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Questions about wii - Jan 29, 2007 08:56
will they add Majora´s Mask down the line??? if so im gonna have to fucking buy a wii
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Questions about wii - Jan 30, 2007 05:39
Is it just me, or wouldn' t it make sense for Nintendo to have made an HD or external HD available for the Wii, if they are going to be selling games like this? I realise they aren' t all that big, but when I get a Wii, I' m going to be buying a ton of their games, and I don' t exactly wanna go buying SD cards on top of that.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Questions about wii - Jan 30, 2007 06:15
I read somewhere that the Wii will drop in price by 50 bucks this spring as well as launch with the new colours. I can' t seem to find my source though (still looking). A black Wii at 200$ actually seems tempting to me escpecially if the new SSB is out by then.
mastachefbkw

RE: Questions about wii - Jan 30, 2007 09:25

will they add Majora´s Mask down the line??? if so im gonna have to fucking buy a wii

I was told they were suppose to be adding it and ocarina of time
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Questions about wii - Jan 30, 2007 14:20

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw
I was told they were suppose to be adding it and ocarina of time

I hope so, if they add OoT then they wll do the same with MM, thanks for the info mate.
mastachefbkw

RE: Questions about wii - Jan 31, 2007 06:37

I hope so, if they add OoT then they wll do the same with MM, thanks for the info mate.

Its not really that great of a source im getting my info from, but it probably is right. I got it from my friend who is a nintendo fan overboard. He said he got his info out of Nintendo Power.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Questions about wii - Feb 01, 2007 02:37
I understand that having old games on a new console is cool, but I don' t see why you would hold off purchasing the Wii for those games. I mean, if the actual Wii games aren' t appealing enough for a Wii purchase, then Oot and MM wouldn' t make me buy it either.

Of course, I already have a Wii, and feel like Wario Ware, in and of itself, justifies the purchase! Twilight Princess is also cool, but I' ve been spending more time with Trauma Center. My roomate also went out and bought Super Swing Golf and he LOVES that game!

I do agree that the downloadable games are kind of anemic right now. As for having to buy an SD card, you can get 2 gigs for about $20. Not bad.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Questions about wii - Feb 01, 2007 02:57

I understand that having old games on a new console is cool, but I don' t see why you would hold off purchasing the Wii for those games.

Of course, I already have a Wii, and feel like Wario Ware, in and of itself, justifies the purchase! Twilight Princess is also cool, but I' ve been spending more time with Trauma Center.

I think the reason he says that is because atm, the wii doesnt really offer enough titles to warrant a purchase for most of us. I know that if they had Ocarine of Time, and Majora' s Mask, and Goldeneye(wii-mote compatability would be amazing ) then I would buy one, but as of now, I won' t.

A lot of people also forget that the Wii isn' t all that cheap compared to the Xbox360. The controllers cost a ton, and then you have to factor in the memory card and HD cables as well. When all is said and done and you buy the same things for both, its only about $60 cheaper than an Xbox360 Pro bundle.
mastachefbkw

RE: Questions about wii - Feb 02, 2007 00:27

I understand that having old games on a new console is cool, but I don' t see why you would hold off purchasing the Wii for those games. I mean, if the actual Wii games aren' t appealing enough for a Wii purchase, then Oot and MM wouldn' t make me buy it either.

Im really excited, because i sold just about all of my 64 games. And the only games that really interest me on wii right now is TP. I' ll probably get a wii when SSB comes out

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll