Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 First halo3 sp gameplay video!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 05:22
hmmmm......... that was one small ass video. Cannot comment on graphics, but did i just see a glimpse of open terrain battle?! ' Cuz I think I just saw a glimpse of open terrain battle!
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 05:36
Looking good. Just one more month. Shit, I bet the launch of Halo 3 will be bigger than the launch of the 360.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 05:41
Yes' s:

It' s 60fps..v (yes the video isnt, but i can just tell..)

No' s:

-The same music, it was starting to get on my nerves in Halo2 nevermind H3 :(

-The Gameplay looks as stiff as ever and if Metroid plays as good / fluid as people are stating, im not sure if i could ever play a FPS on pad again. (even 60fps Halo)..

Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 05:46
I still think Halo is one of those few games that has one of those memorable main themes, comparable to the legend of zelda. If that theme isn' t in the halo movie (if it ever gets made) then I wouldn' t think of it as Halo. However I somewhat hate the person who makes the music, from the behind of scenes clips of Halo 2, he seemed like a jerk.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 06:35

Yes' s:

It' s 60fps..v (yes the video isnt, but i can just tell..)

No' s:

-The same music, it was starting to get on my nerves in Halo2 nevermind H3 :(

-The Gameplay looks as stiff as ever and if Metroid plays as good / fluid as people are stating, im not sure if i could ever play a FPS on pad again. (even 60fps Halo)..

STFU already.

I appreciate most of the posts you make, but get off of your Wii horse already. I have a Wii, and coming this fall I will finally be able to start enjoying it, but at the same time I am not going to praise the Wiimote the way you do. The Wiimote is cool, I will give you that, but it is far from revolutionary. When it comes to FPS, it has the potential to be awesome, but to say that from one single game you don' t know if you could go back to a pad again is extremely ignorant.

UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 10:05
I' ve always liked the music in Halo - far and away more impressive than 99% of other games out there. And only the main theme is going to be re-used, remixed slightly. The rest of it will be an original score that will no doubt be on par with the excellence of the first two.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 15:43

STFU already.

I appreciate most of the posts you make, but get off of your Wii horse already. I have a Wii, and coming this fall I will finally be able to start enjoying it, but at the same time I am not going to praise the Wiimote the way you do. The Wiimote is cool, I will give you that, but it is far from revolutionary. When it comes to FPS, it has the potential to be awesome, but to say that from one single game you don' t know if you could go back to a pad again is extremely ignorant.

If gamepad verses Wii mote were possible, Gamepad would most likely wipe out the Wiimote.

I dont really see the FPS potential.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: First halo3 sp gameplay video! - Aug 23, 2007 16:05
I thought in metroid the courser was supposed to automatically lock on to the targets like with the hookshot(or whatever they changed the name to) in TP?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll