Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer]
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 15, 2008 03:23
Here' s the correct Indy 4 trailer :P

YAAAAAAY!
< Message edited by Mass X -- 14 Feb 08 19:30:35 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 15, 2008 05:02
Yeah it looks great! I know what ill be doing on the 22nd of may
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 15, 2008 07:02
Hmmm.... So the Nazis are gonna try and steal the Ark again, and there' s something about aliens?! (A container marked Roswell, NM)
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 15, 2008 07:15
Hell yes!!!!!

Edit: Now that I am back, I can say a little bit more than hell yes. I remember seeing in an interview that Harrison was worried he wouldn' t fit the pants any more. But it looks like he still is the sh!t!
< Message edited by chimura -- 15 Feb 08 0:44:39 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 15, 2008 15:15

Hmmm.... So the Nazis are gonna try and steal the Ark again, and there' s something about aliens?! (A container marked Roswell, NM)

MM there were shots from the first films as well, the movie is set in the 50ies so its not Nazi' s but russians.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 16, 2008 07:02
Nobody beats Indie!!

And they threw in good ol' Shia LaBeouf! He' s been on a roll lately, eh.

Didn' t see any hint of Sean Connery though! What' s up with that? The best parts of The Last Crusade were the scenes with the playful banter between those two.

Just watched the trailer for Crusade. Man I love that movie! I think I' ll watch it!
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 16, 2008 07:09

Didn' t see any hint of Sean Connery though! What' s up with that? The best parts of The Last Crusade were the scenes with the playful banter between those two.

He is not in it. I remember reading and interview with Sean, and this more or so what he said:

" If there is something that could have brought me out of retirement, is another Indiana Jones movie. But in the end, retirement is to much damn fun!"

Something along those lines.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Indiana Jones 4 trailer [fixed with correct yahoo! trailer] - Feb 16, 2008 08:48
...I love.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message