Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The best WWE dvd' s?
fish_wacker

• Total Posts : 142
The best WWE dvd' s? - Mar 16, 2007 19:53
Which WWE DVD' s must I own? I only just got my 360 back so i wanna wath sum good DVD' s on it.
Just give us a few of ur favs...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: The best WWE dvd' s? - Mar 17, 2007 00:36
Download them on the Internet.
Don' t use the 360 for DVD' s. It uses to much electricity compared to normal DVD-players.
I don' t watch WWE anymore so I have no idea of which are best.
btw, how many here on Kikizo watch WWE nowadays?
fish_wacker

• Total Posts : 142
RE: The best WWE dvd' s? - Mar 17, 2007 06:25
Where can you download them from?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: The best WWE dvd' s? - Mar 17, 2007 17:19
You can download it in ways that are illegal in many countries.
Just to mention a few programs that deals with downloading stuff:
DC++, Kazaa, LimeWire, and BitTorrent.
Note that the programs are created for sharing personal files, not to spread or download copyrighted material. The programs themselves aren' t illegal, but if you share or download the wrong stuff, you might be breaking some laws in your country.
I' m not very good at this file sharing stuff but ask Majik, he knows alot about it. Newsgroups is supposed to be good according to him.
Of course, if you want to support the wrestling industry you should buy the DVD' s since some of the money you pay will go to it.
I don' t download games because I want to support the videogame industry. People who download games are leeches. Abasoufiane is an exception though, because his country has special conditions.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: The best WWE dvd' s? - Mar 17, 2007 22:43
If you think of a few of your favourite wrestlers of the past chances are you can find a DVD of them. I picked up the Undertakers' s recent and it' s a 3 disk run through some of his most famous matches. The Brett Hart one is another with some classic moments. Look for Silver Visions " Tagged Classics" ... they usually come with two PPV' s in one box for a knockdown price. Try and get Wrestlemania 2 somehow just for the Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage match if you' ve not seen it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll