Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Immigrants boycotting across the US
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 02, 2006 07:32
AP

Whats your oppinion on this? Ship them off? Legalize them all?

I more or less agree with this guy honestly...

" You should send all of the 13 million aliens home, then you take all of the welfare recipients who are taking a free check and make them do those jobs," said Jack Culberson, a retired Army colonel who attended the Pensacola rally. " It' s as simple as that."

I may be biased cause hispanic co-workers sexually harassed my last 2 girlfriends. And at my old highschool they were a buncha womanizing arrogant pricks...
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 02, 2006 10:29
I think we need to come at the problem from another direction. Rounding up 13 million people who don' t want to be caught would be far too difficult and expensive. I don' t want my tax dollars spent on that.

It' s our fault there' s so many illegals here anyway.

Why? Because for years we turned a blind eye to our companies using them for cheap labor...illegally. If they had to be legal to get work, they would get legal, or go home. It' s that simple.

My solution? Full scale investigation and hefty fines for those who employ illegals. Make it impossible to use them for labor. In a few years we' d have a lot less need for border control. Nobody is going to take that risk if there' s nothing for them to do here.

As for all the protests i have a question : Don' t you have to be a citizen to have the right to assemble in protest?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 02, 2006 12:24
The ones that protest waving mexican flags are complete idiots.
They come marching on our streets in big groups waiving a foreign flag. Time to get my shotgun...
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 03, 2006 05:10
I wouldn' t know about the situation in america but here it' s not that different just different borders, I don' t understand it personally but people risk their lives (here) just to get into the country by travelling in heavy duty air tight steel containers, and like someone said before it would be very difficult to round all of them up. Plus everone' s situation is different you have some who come over and out right exploit the system without even caring then you have some who are really hard working...saying that I still wouldn' t know what would be the best solution...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 03, 2006 05:18
I think there' s lazy idiots in all groups of society, weither it be immigrants or natives. But it' s easier to notice lazy immigrant idiots since they act kind of strange, unlike the regular Jon Doe (is that what you call a normal person?) who just drinks beer and watch TV.
Instead of blaming someone for all the shit, why not do something about the shit instead?
I also think that the immigrants feel that they belong to a group that' s almost expected to be lazy idiots which makes them to go into defensive positions right away and that' s not good for their integration into the new country.
What' s needed is cooperation and open minds. From BOTH sides.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 03, 2006 08:41
It doesnt matter if its easier to notice imigrants,A lazy imigrant has come here and done nothing,what is the use of him then?
Why even accept him?

Media always portrait those who is against imigrants as racist,heck on SVT they made a video in cartoon of a fsmou inccident were 2 black people got reject sign on their asyl and there after the people who did that had a party with champange and cake.

In reality it was 2 blonde russians who got rejected and even said to the press afterwards that they wanna thank the hardworking people for being there for them 24/7 and helped them the best they could.

dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Immigrants boycotting across the US - May 03, 2006 18:25
It' s like ginjiro said though you need co-op from both sides. Because you do have immigrants that come over and make things a lot worse for themselves and other immigrants because where I use to live every other day it was always about some people who use to kill the swans (which are protected by the council) in the park leading up to christmas to sell to people..then there was a bunch of them that use to hang around the train station at night preying on women going home...the stories go on.
Also you have people who are natives and are really weary because of a lot of whats reported scares them seeing their trust and confidence weakening, and some even hurl abuse at some people that don' t deserve it at all. So it' s really difficult to come to a decision thats fair and accoodates everyone but i' m sure there' s one.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll