Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My new character series and art direction NOCTO MONGO LEO
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
My new character series and art direction NOCTO MONGO LEO - Nov 23, 2004 13:47
Might take awhile to load because it' s high quality

[image]http://publish.hometown.aol.com/kuribogoomba/myhomepage/nocto%20mongo%20leo%20pose%20small%20show.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US[/image]

Nocto Mongo Leo is my new character for a whole set of new story I am making. These two are attached together to perform outrages things. I can' t explain fully now but when I get more done you will see what I mean. I love this new art direction I have taken and I still might need a little improving but as you can see it looks almost perfect like actual character art you find in video games. I try to make my characters unique and attractive in a sense it just catches your eye. Please leave comments and what you think about the name if you can figure it out heh. Click on image to view a larger one
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
RE: My new character series and art direction NOCTO MONGO LEO - Nov 23, 2004 19:24
well the art work is indeed solid and it is an eye capturer but i must ask .........wat the hell is it? he looks like hybrid between rayman, a lion and ratchet !!! he looks cool though jus wanna know what he is and wat is his story? i know he can' t be the villan, he looks to wasted and goofy to do any wrong!!
Starman Anthony

RE: My new character series and art direction NOCTO MONGO LEO - Nov 24, 2004 23:50
Heh well he' s my version of a Lion. His story well I' ll keep that quite for now.. Hehehe. I am working on more character art for them both. I will post more info about them later.
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
RE: My new character series and art direction NOCTO MONGO LEO - Nov 29, 2004 01:54
well dude can' t wait to see the whole project when you' re through wth it............it looks kool already .................. does it hav any females in it ?? good lookin ones?? email me when it' s all over dude....................
Starman Anthony

RE: My new character series and art direction NOCTO MONGO LEO - Nov 29, 2004 02:02
Oh haha no it' s not a project I am doing this for fun and get my creative mind on paper. There will be a Princess and her name will be Princess Calibur. I can' t tell too much details yet but will post as soon as I am done.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll