Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New forum-member introduction
KongRudi

• Total Posts : 220
New forum-member introduction - Oct 02, 2006 10:35
Since someone responded to my first message on Kikizo-forum, that they didn' t like it when new people on the forum didn' t introduce themselves, I figured I could take the time to introduce myself.

It all started billions of years ago, when there were nothing.
Then suddenly, out of nowhere, there were a huge explosion, wich created the universe. The universe has been busy, and expanded ever since the great explosion, and so far it has created everything.
It hasn' t happened much of importance since then, but luckily important things started happening around 30 years ago, and the 1st day in march, 1977, a small boy somewhere in western Norway were born.
Several people from all over the local area, flocked to the hospital, to meet and congratulate his parents, and bring them gifts.
The boy were called Rudi and he had great powers, people from all over the world were expecting great miracles from him.

Unfortunately, he turned out pretty lazy, and ended up playing computer games instead. He started out with a Amiga 500, wich he later switched out with a Amiga 1200, before he finally had to buy a PC, and a Playstation 2 in order to get new games.

Two days ago, he signed up on the Kikizo forum, prepearing to share some of his vast knowledge. However, it quickly dawned for him that the people there weren' t ready to receive his gifts.
But people still wanted to hear more about him, and soon there were demands that he should write an introduction of himself...

And I am just finnished with it right now.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll