Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Kreate-a-Kameo kontest...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
The Kreate-a-Kameo kontest... - Apr 21, 2006 21:03
According to Gamepsot...

People who are budding game designers or fashion moguls take note: Microsoft has a contest for you. The company has announced the Kameo: Elements of Power Design Your Skin Contest, which asks gamers to submit their own character skins for the Xbox 360 game.

Through May 24, gamers can sketch their versions of Kameo and the 10 elemental warriors and submit them through the contest' s official Web site. The contest is open to gamers 13 years old or older, and each submission needs to be an original design. Winners will be announced sometime in May on Xbox.com.

This won' t be the first time Kameo has donned some new clothes. The elfin shape-shifter got into the Christmas spirit last year with a downloadable skimpy Santa outfit.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/k/kameo/designskincontest.htm

I like this and so i shall be taking part.

Now, ...to find me some mail order PVC inspiration!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: The Kreate-a-Kameo kontest... - Apr 22, 2006 00:06
Yay the K.K.K.!!! ...hey wait a second...

Anyhow I plan on taking part in it as well. Ill draw up a few roughs and post them here and see what you all think. Only problem is Im colorblind and havent bothered coloring in ages...so that part of the Kontest is gonna be iffy.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: The Kreate-a-Kameo kontest... - Apr 23, 2006 22:32
Lol mas_x you are a nutter..I might enter aswell but I can' t colour in properly infact I hate colouring in and i' m not even colour blind (at least I don' t think so).

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll