Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 WTF is wrong with Canadians?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 01, 2008 11:16
CNN) -- As horrified travelers watched, a Greyhound Canada bus passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man who was sitting and sleeping beside him, a witness said Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/07/31/canada.bus/index.aspx

Maybe the guy was snoring too loudly?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 01, 2008 18:31
We live right next to the Americans.
Seriously though, I heard about this over the radio... pretty fucked up.
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 01, 2008 18:37
Yeah that's jacked up. He is lucky I was not riding that bus Someone could  have done something. Knifes are nothing scary in the mother land. Now a spear that is a different story. Sad day really sad day.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 01, 2008 22:33
mikayd2

Yeah that's jacked up. He is lucky I was not riding that bus Someone could  have done something. Knifes are nothing scary in the mother land. Now a spear that is a different story. Sad day really sad day.
Mikayd is impervious to knives?

Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 03, 2008 02:05
they like to drink blood.

Agent Ghost

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 03, 2008 02:38

they like to drink blood.

Only if it comes from children.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 03, 2008 02:42

Only if it comes from children.

...and trees.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 03, 2008 08:06
Knives, Spears, Crazed Canadians < Glock 22
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 03, 2008 11:13
It sounds like everyone just fled instead of helping, someone could have overpowered the guy.
Agent Ghost

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 03, 2008 17:04

It sounds like everyone just fled instead of helping, someone could have overpowered the guy.

That's what I was thinking, fucking pussies.  It was probably too late though.  The guy was sitting next to his victim and no one knew he had a knife until after the victim was stabbed.  At least they trapped the guy in the bus.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 00:37
At least the fucker was dead when the guy cut his head off...
emofag

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 00:45
From what I've read, the passengers allowed plenty of time for the victim to be repeatedly stabbed.

The guy may have survived the first two stabs or so, but since they all got out of the bus like pussies instead of helping he had plenty of time to completely butcher the victim and even chop his head off which must have taken some time, going through all the bone and spine with a knife must have taken a few minutes, it isn't easy to do, people act like he took one swing at the guy and chopped his head off, that's not how it was, and thats impossible, even guillotines often fail to do that.

The fact is, they didn't do shit and let him die.  But that's western society for you.  If this was in a 3rd world country the killer would be dead seconds after the attack, they have balls, westerners do not.   Not to say that I wouldn't have done the same, I probably would've just ran as well, because even if you help if you end up hurting the killer who doesn't deserve to live in the first place you can end up in legal trouble yourself, it doesn't pay to be a good samaritan in this society.
<message edited by emofag on Aug 04, 2008 00:46>
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 01:13
You would have ran because the guy had a weapon, you didn't and there was a easy way to get away. You wouldn't be thinking about the legal possibilities.

Why does everyone assume they would turn into a hero in any situation?

The passengers did the right thing by ensuring no one else got hurt. Trapping him was equally effective as overpowering him and far less risky.  Especially considering he was on a bus. Anyone who attempted heroics would have had to do it individually, and it would be impossible to sneak up on the guy.
Nitro

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 01:13
I've seen beheading videos where they've used machetes and even with a blade like that it takes 5 or 6 big hacks to get through the bone and muscle.

I've never understood these frenzied attacks where they stab the person 50 - 100 times. I mean, the fucker was dead long before that was over and the guy decided to decapitate him, so why stab somebody repeatedly like that? There was a killing in the UK a few months ago where a kid stabbed his grandmother over a 100 times with a screwdriver. That's fucking insane. Just try making a stabbing motion 100 fucking times... it's a rediculous amount.
mikayd2

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 17:19
N
Eddie_the_Hated

Knives, Spears, Crazed Canadians < Glock 22

Now that would fix things.
mikayd2

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 17:28

because even if you help if you end up hurting the killer who doesn'tdeserve to live in the first place you can end up in legal troubleyourself, it doesn't pay to be a good samaritan in this society.

I agree with you on that. If I was there I would have been one of the first to jump on dude. Although he Probably would have got the frist stab off on his victim. Due to me being lazy and not paying attention of things around me.I don't get how people just ran. And all dude had was a knife come on get real.  I remeber some dude tryed to jack us with a knife. When we were young runining around with out a care in the world. We laughed at dude and walked away. He looked at us like we were nuts I guess he must not know about people from the mother land. Now if he had a spear then I would have gave dude all my money  lol . Cant jack around with them spears if you dont have one of your own to defend with ..

Agent Ghost

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 21:54
lol why would he have a spear?
Nitro

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 22:38
Right.... all he had was a knife...

In that case, anybody who aint a pussy would have fucked the guy up.I'd have taken his knife away from him just like i've seen Steven Segaldo millions of times in movies and i would have beat the fuck to deathwith my shoe. Obviously.

But if he had a spear....

Well fuck me rigid... i'd be out of there so fucking fast...
Agent Ghost

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 23:24
Just imagine a guy walking into a bus holding a spear and everyone sits away from him.  lol
-----------------------------------

It's hard to imagine what you'd do in a fucked up situation like that.  If I saw him after he cut the guys head off, I'd stay away from that fucker, I wouldn't risk a gruesome death just to catch a criminal.  However if I saw the guy pull out a knife before he attacked a potential victim I would try to disarm and kick his ass, especially if I was behind him.  I'd feel good about those odds if I can catch him off guard. In this case it's two (possibly more) against one and I have a good chance of saving a life.  If I didn't do something I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror.

There's a lot of psychology behind helping a victim from an attacker when there are many witnesses.  No one wants to face the psychopath with the knife alone, but if there are 10 people who ban together to disarm him the risk becomes acceptable for many.  

Being a good samaritan is only a small piece of the puzzle.

Another thing.  How often do we get to truely kick the crap out of someone and walk away scott free? A person who actually deserves it?  Almost never.  There's nothing better than beating the shit out of someone and having no reason to hold back.  It's almost worth being stabbed for.

Trust me I know. 
emofag

Re:WTF is wrong with Canadians? - Aug 04, 2008 23:28
mikayd is crazy
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 30

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages