Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!!
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 00:03
Ok this is what has happened. I have finished the second dungeon in the Goran Mines and then continued into the Hyrule field and across the big bridge where I dueled the goblin earlier in the game. When I got to the other side the bridge was destroyed by the Twilight Realm. I now saved my game and quit the game WITHOUT going into the Twilight Realm. When I loaded my game up I was on the OPPOSITE side of the bridge and could not get across the bridge!! I cannot get across the massive gap at all! Has anybody else experienced this? I can not believe that there is such a MAJOR Glitch in the game. I am sooo pissed off!! I will have to start the game again!

The game was in Development for fucking years and a MAJOR fucking Glitch like this is present in the game. Well done Nintendo!
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 00:29
I know about 8 peeps who have completed this game and ive not heard of such.. Even of all the reviews ive read ive not heard of this.. Strange...
Duffman

RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 00:35

Strange...

Yes its strange but its true! I can not get back across the bridge!!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 00:50
Clearly Zelda has deemed you UNWORTHY, so it created this glitch to trap all the unworthy players and annoy them, hopefully putting them off the game forever. Dont bother starting again, because I hear Zelda:Tp has been programed to kill people in there sleep if Nesserary. It already has the weapon...
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 24 Dec 06 16:50:56 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 01:26
Can' t you warp to the other side? I can' t imagine that Nintendo would make a mistake. Nu-uh! No way.
Duffman

RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 01:44

Can' t you warp to the other side? I can' t imagine that Nintendo would make a mistake. Nu-uh! No way.

No I can' t warp. I could not believe that Nintendo would make this kind of mistake either but they did!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 01:54
Go report this to thehylia.com and other places ASAP!
http://www.thehylia.com/
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 09:35
Nintendo is perfect and does not make mistakes. The entire world is in a long like to suck Shigeru Miyamoto' s dick. He is the perfect human being and Nintendo is the perfect company. Clearly you are on drugs and are hallucinating as no Nintendo game would ever have a bug.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 11:02
This an another I heard of are pretty big in the game...but the conditions for getting it are so ridiculously obscure I would expect Nintendo NOT to fix it...because pure and simply...that would take some hardcore devotion to weed out a bug that has a 1/100,000,000 a chance to occur :P (Translation: The game is fucking huge one major big is annoying...but for this massive a game it is a miracle).
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 17:23
see if you can talk to wots his face, the little guy that helps you, he may be able to teleport you.
Duffman

RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 18:06

1/100,000,000 a chance to occur :P (Translation: The game is fucking huge one major big is annoying...but for this massive a game it is a miracle.

Yeah not many people experienced this bug. Damn it! Oh why did I save and quit at that particular time!![:' (] Oh well you live and learn. Anyway the game is still amazing so I wont let this bug ruin it for me.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 20:43
Duff!

Choose me 6 lottery numbers!

Im gonna play them
Duffman

RE: MAJOR Zelda TP Glitch!!! - Dec 25, 2006 22:06

Duff!

Choose me 6 lottery numbers!

Im gonna play them