Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Redneck shoots son over 360 argument
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Redneck shoots son over 360 argument - Jan 07, 2008 09:32

As tragic as this sounds, the real story has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I' ve ever heard. A young man (17) in Pennsylvania wanted his father to look at his Xbox 360 for some unknown reason and the father refused. An argument ensued resulting in the kid handing a rifle to his father and telling him to just go ahead and shoot him. So the father did. Now the kid is sedated in the hospital with a bullet lodged in his skull and the father is in jail. When asked about the situation, the boy' s mother (and the man' s ex-wife) said:

' ' One' s in jail, one' s in the hospital,' ' she said. ' ' I won' t know exactly what happened until I talk to [my son]. He' s incoherent yet; they have him heavily sedated. (My ex-husband) did the shooting but it was an accidental thing that took place"

Clearly the Xbox 360 was really just a catalyst in what appears to be a long standing major family dysfunction. Sad, sure. Weird, definitely. But seriously, you couldn' t make this stuff up.

Uhm... yeah, the headline says it all.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message