Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 39
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 13:13
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 13:17
We' ve been to this stupidity before.

Let' s not go there again. It' s like raping the mind.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 13:32
I love youtube...
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 15:08
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 15:09
He made a part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqr1r9jIU0s
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 19 Apr 07 7:10:46 >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 15:31

He made a part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqr1r9jIU0s

LOL.. I learned something new while watching this video.. Mario is Mexican and doesn' t have his papers???? lol..
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 19 Apr 07 7:32:21 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 16:05
" ...We got this mexican ass nigga, who just jumped over the fucking border and fixing peoples toilets. Aight, I don' t know about you but that shit ain' t ballin' . Charward ain' t going to play as some nigga, that you know, ain' t even got his papers... Don' t give me that shit that Mario ain' t even fucking Mexican alright. Look at that nigga' s Moustache, the nigga ain' t fooling me..."

about Mario Party-" ...nigga' s ain' t even playing beer pong. What kind of party is that? Shit, the most ballin' thing about that fucking game is that mushroom nigga, and you can' t even eat that bitch!"

LMAO, don' t let his broken english fool you, he' s a genius!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 18:47
Let me give the americans here at Kikizo the reason why many Europeans think most americans are stupid:

People like Chadwarden

Yes, many of us think that all the guys in the U.S. are like Chadwarden.

Chadwarden represents the U.S.

What represents Europe is some tea drinking noble man from England. Sitting in a comfortable chair in a 1600th century castle with a nice suit using correct english to explain why the 360 and Wii are superior. And of course he has that cool evil brittish accent.

*waiting for some brittish dude to make a vid*

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 19, 2007 22:36

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Let me give the americans here at Kikizo the reason why many Europeans think most americans are stupid:

People like Chadwarden

Yes, many of us think that all the guys in the U.S. are like Chadwarden.

Chadwarden represents the U.S.

...and this guy...

Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 03:29
Europeans always feel so morally superior to everyone. You guys represent Europe. You guys make me sick. All you can do is cut down America when you get the chance... almost as if you' re jealous. If you' re not then keep your trap shut, losers. All your self-congratulating is getting tiresome. Get a life.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 03:36
Hey buddy! Go and have a beer and watch hockey or pro wrestling or something like that. You yankees seem to like that.
I' m busy listening to Mozart and your attitude almost made me choke on my beloved tea. I' ll send you one of my Picasso' s if you just calm down.
Tsss, I never imagined people being so rude in the civilised world. You yankees never change.

Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 03:42

Europeans always feel so morally superior to everyone. You guys represent Europe. You guys make me sick. All you can do is cut down America when you get the chance... almost as if you' re jealous. If you' re not then keep your trap shut, losers. All your self-congratulating is getting tiresome. Get a life.

While I don' t condone all the hate there is worldwide for the USA, and I certainly don' t believe two wrongs make a right, its quite simple as to why people like to rip on the USA.

My whole life I' ve lived in Calgary AB, Canada, and my whole life, I' ve known an american public that made fun of canadians with the same tired jokes(that people laugh at every time for some reason), that questioned any and all who didn' t agree with them or want to be an american, and looked down on those less fortunate. Now, I' ve met many americans who don' t represent this, but I' ve met just as many or more who do.

It' s also hard to not take offense when at the Detroit Red-Wings vs. Calgary Flames playoff games, the Canadian anthem was booed while being sung in Detroit. I find that offensive, but more than that, a complete lack of respect and decency. I' m just glad nobody sunk to that level at the last Calgary game, where we cheered for both anthems like we always have.

I just hate the whole debate though. Sure, there are a ton of morons in the US, but there are a lot of good people there too. I prefer to discuss a much more defined group of people if I' m going to relay my feelings. Like republicans, sure there are tons, but I hate what they stand for, so even if they are good people, they stand for some things that I cannot morally agree with.
Nitro

RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 04:01
Americans view " war" as a national sport. Mystery solved.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 06:06

Go and have a beer and watch hockey

Replace beer with " bud" and hockey with " football/baseball" and you have it. Hockey is the least popular league in the states. It' s Canadians that like beer and hockey.

< Message edited by Dagashi -- 19 Apr 07 23:03:05 >
Nitro

RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 06:39
Ice hockey > every other sport
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 06:44

LOL... Let' s not forget the sequel:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PyPZhzgL8mQ&mode=related&search=

lmao, i just thought of an idea. My name is brandon warden, so im gonna make brandonwardenn account and make a video to this. brandonwardenn is ' bwolllin' lol
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 06:48

Sitting in a comfortable chair in a 1600th century castle

That' s some futuristic castle!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 06:52
I really liked this part

" Devil may cry, niggas sayin dat, xbox got DMC. Chadddwarddennnn dont give a fuck, aight? Let that nigga cry. If that nigga gonna be crying all the time let that bitch go to the xbox 360. Let that shit go to the wii aight, Their used to cryin. If yall niggas wanna game for dat TRIPPLE!!!!! Then ya got Devil may run up on a nigga. Fuck dat shit"

lmao priceless
Nitro

RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 07:31
The fact that he' s taken seriously is hilarious. Have you seen the comments left by other YouTube users...

Why would you make a video like this is you weren' t a fanboy. Once again, you' ve probably never tried Mario, or any of these games. They are good. All of the Xbox games are better than any fucking Killzone 2 or Risitance shit. also, if you haven' t realized Mario is italian. Blu-ray is shit, games suck balls, sixaxis is a rip of the wii controller, 360 is getting almost all of the good PS3 games, plus, sony has shitty online. Xbox and Wii have better online play, and games. Wii60 owns all.

1.)You look like a fucking Mexican dumbass.
2.) Being a mexican, you really shouldn' t be using the word " Nigga" , you fucking dick.
3.)We all god damned hates you.
4.) The only party you' ve been too you were smoking cocks you god damn bitch.
I bet you don' t even drink you god damned mexican, go back and suck your moms dick, NIGGA.

what would you know about being black,you have a small dick?

now sit down before i dick slap you.

there is not a hair on your face which means yur about 13 get off the internet

Asshole, you are one of the many people here on Youtube who post videos that suck balls, because in real life, you' re a loser. And being a gangsta' ain' t gonna improve your reputation. No, it' s gonna make you even more of a fucking loser. It figures, because you can' t do anything funny to save your ass. Seriously, why don' t you throw away that camera, go outside, and get a girl? Oh yeah, because you' re a fucking dumbass who' s NEVER gonna get laid.

Why are you making fun of mexican spiccs when you are a mexican spicc? your fukin retarded LOL

I' m a ps3 fan too but the WII and 360 does have the best game. It' s called " Chad Warden' s Moms Anatomy Part I"

and niigga u aint balllin aiiite aiite yous a scrub nieega aitee aitee

PS: your one funny ass scrub hahahahaha

I agree with everyone else about him trying to act black mother fucking asian bastard " nigga" you just dont fucking say that u got that? second wtf most of the fucking shit u were talking about was all nintendo related not xbox at all like maybe one or two mentions another things is ...HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU DIS SUPER SMASH BROTHERS! " brothers" does not automatically fucking mean a black person asshole! brothers in the title is ment for the fucking brothers of nintendo dumbass. ur lucky to still be alive from all that youve said i wouldnt be surprised to see u dead anytime soon you little bitch.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Finally a LOGICAL explanation why the PS3 will win - Apr 20, 2007 08:34

lmao, i just thought of an idea. My name is brandon warden, so im gonna make brandonwardenn account and make a video to this. brandonwardenn is ' bwolllin' lol

What' s the K stand for?

It' s also hard to not take offense when at the Detroit Red-Wings vs. Calgary Flames playoff games, the Canadian anthem was booed while being sung in Detroit.
Eeesh... did we really?

Apologies from the civilised side of Detroit.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message