Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OMG!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OMG! - Feb 10, 2007 07:44
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
9/10
IGN

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters has everything a triple-A PSP game should have. It' s packed with fantastic single-player content, has a strong multiplayer element, boasts a great visual and thematic presentation, and excels with razor-sharp gameplay mechanics.

< Message edited by ginjirou -- 10 Feb 07 16:31:22 >
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: PSP game scores high at IGN - Feb 10, 2007 17:03
So this is one fo the few? it' s sad when a handheld game system gets a high scoring game it is ' news-worthy'

Poor little psp

And on the subject of ratchet they are supposed to be showing the ps3 one soon
ginjirou

RE: PSP game scores high at IGN - Feb 10, 2007 21:08

ORIGINAL: uumai

So this is one fo the few? it' s sad when a handheld game system gets a high scoring game it is ' news-worthy'

Poor little psp

Damn PSP hater
If any game with high expectations get reviewed most people would be interested in its score, regardless of console.
With the PSP it' s extra important to mention the high scoring games because there' s lots of stupid people who say that the PSP doesn' t have any good games, despite the fact that you only have to visit a site like IGN to see that the truth is quite the opposite.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 10 Feb 07 13:09:04 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PSP game scores high at IGN - Feb 10, 2007 21:26
You should probably list the name of the game Ginjirou. I almost passed by this nugget of awesomeness.

Oh, and on topic.

Hellz Yeah!!!

uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 11, 2007 01:12
LOL ginj, not a psp hater at all.. Just a passing comment more of a light hearted joke.

I am not the biggest fan of handheld gaming, honestly dont see many games of interest to me on the psp though..
ginjirou

RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 11, 2007 01:22
Well ok, I' ll spare your life.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 11, 2007 01:32
I want a psp , but it costs almost $450 here in india .. and the weird thing is the xbox360 sells for almost the same price ...
ginjirou

RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 11, 2007 02:29
$450!?!?!?!
How about importing one? That has to be cheaper.
I mean, flying to another country yourself and buying it in person is almost cheaper...
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 11, 2007 05:02
I personally really like the psp, though I don' t have one. My brother, and two friends do though, so whenever I go to his house, I always play some new games he has. I would have bought one now if I actually had times where I could use it. If I' m not at home I' m working, partying, or out with a girl, none of which are good times to be playing games(unless I feel like losing a girlfriend I don' t want, which come to think of it, seems like a good way of breaking off a relationship w/o the drama).

Whenever I borrowed a friends or my bro' s, I just ended up sitting in my living room or room playing it instead of my PC or console.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 12, 2007 01:10
lol, nice thread change.

I really love the PSP, but I can' t get one. I' m not paying $200 for a handheld, and there aren' t any used. Eddie feels empty inside.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 12, 2007 12:42
The PSP is such an awesome handheald, im in love

Now all i need its a release date for Silent Hill Origins

I really love the PSP, but I can' t get one. I' m not paying $200 for a handheld, and there aren' t any used. Eddie feels empty inside.

Dont worry, a price cut its sure to come soon, then u will be able to get a brand new one or a very cheap old one.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 12, 2007 18:36
I still can' t get over how awesome Portable Ops is!

Size Matters was guaranteed to be good because Daxter was good.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 13, 2007 03:02

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
9/10
IGN

You don' t need reviews to buy a game but it helps. I recommend picking it up, because there are only few newly released good psp games.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 13, 2007 03:08
Ds ownzzzz.... Hands down. I' ve given away my PSP and DS lite...
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 13, 2007 09:31

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Ds ownzzzz.... Hands down. I' ve given away my PSP and DS lite...

Wait, you gave away a DS Lite to play the original DS? I hadn' t played a DS Lite but I heard they were a definate improvement on the original. Why' d you give your Lite up?
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 14, 2007 06:16
Sorry, that was misinterpreted, the DS ownzzz the PSP, but I currently have
neither of the handhelds I purchased, I' m just not a handheld kind of person
nowadays..

But yes, I still do have an original DS, I' m kinda sick of Nintendo' s sly cash-ins..
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters scores high at IGN! Another AAA title for the PSP! OM - Feb 14, 2007 08:45

Wait, you gave away a DS Lite to play the original DS? I hadn' t played a DS Lite but I heard they were a definate improvement on the original. Why' d you give your Lite up?
I love my Lite. It' s leaps & bounds better than the original " pocket breifcase machine" .

Dont worry, a price cut its sure to come soon, then u will be able to get a brand new one or a very cheap old one.
That' s what I was hoping for. Although somebody is offering me a brand-new PSP an " interestingly" low price... and I' m not too sure I' m going to ask questions.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll