Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 21, 2004 12:15
I have been seeing ads for the PS2 game Ace Combat 5, and it' s killing me!

The game looks so da** beautiful, combined with the fact that I love air combat games and I don' t have a PS2, and you are reading a thread written by one unhappy individual.

I do not have the $$ to purchase a PS2, so I must live without...da** it!!!

What game, not produced for the system you play on, do you wish you could have?

< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/21/2004 6:26:57 PM >
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 21, 2004 13:47
Burning Soldier for the 3DO.
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
RE: What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 21, 2004 15:01
I' d like to see Nintendo' s Mario series and Dongkey Kong series on my Xbox. I missed those classics and regret the purchase of an Xbox over a GameCube .
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 21, 2004 15:16
The Metroid and Resident Evil games (don' t own a GC).
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 21, 2004 15:33
Looking back at things I wish I' d had a SNES so I could have played the early Mario and Zelda games. But in reality I did really have to pick between Sega and Nintendo as I just couldn' t afford both consoles.

I' ve learnt my lesson though and that’s why I currently own all three consoles. I am still missing out on PC games and at the moment can' t afford to upgrade mine enough to play anything. Half Life 2 being released will be a big kick in the teeth for me as I' m dying to play it.
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 21, 2004 19:46

Looking back at things I wish I' d had a SNES so I could have played the early Mario and Zelda games.

GET ONE NOW. The greatest console in history must be owned by any and all serious gamers. You can get one off eBay with a bunch of games for anywhere between $30 and $75 (depending on what the games are).

I' m not kidding. Go do it. Now.
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: What Game, Not Produced For The System You Play On, Do You Wish You Could Have? - Oct 24, 2004 19:44
I' d like to have Jet Set Radio Future and Outrun 2 either for my GC or PS2.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll