Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Guitar Hero 4 - Create your own Music
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Guitar Hero 4 - Create your own Music - May 13, 2008 07:16
Guitar Hero 4 (PS3, 360, Wii, PS2)
- Create a song. Although these exclude vocals due to storage and possible copyright issues.
- You' ll be able to name your song as well as creating album art. After you' ve done all that you can upload it to GH Tunes where anyone can download it.
- You' ll be limited to 5 songs at first. But depending on the ratings you get you' ll possibly be able to upload 10 or more.
- The song sharing mode will be in the Wii and PS2 versions also, but GI says it' s unlikely that it' ll be as robust as the PS3 and 360 versions.
- Drums, bass, vocals guitar
- Create a rocker
- Create a guitar and drums
- All songs will be master tracks
- They don' t want to discuss specifics on track listing out of fear of being scooped by the competition. However they confirmed 4 bands: Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park and Sublime.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Guitar Hero 4 - Create your own Music - May 13, 2008 07:44
So, making your own songs with musical instruments huh? Kinda sounds like making real music... only.... crippled....

...I just can' t get over what a stupid idea that is.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Guitar Hero 4 - Create your own Music - May 13, 2008 07:50
Not that I don' t believe you but can I have the source please? If it' s true I' m stoked, it sounds like the natural evolution of the series as long as it doesn' t try to be too much like Rockband and keeps the Guitar as the star. Oh, and I also hope it won' t take an age to come out in the UK and cost the earth *cough*Rockbandyou suck*cough*
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Guitar Hero 4 - Create your own Music - May 13, 2008 08:20
from the Game Informer June 2008 Issue.

I think its the logical progession of the series altough I wish they kept the other instruments out of it, it is guitar hero after all.
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 13 May 08 0:23:00 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Guitar Hero 4 - Create your own Music - May 13, 2008 09:25
I' m shocked that GHIV has something that wasn' t copied from Rockband. At least they' re trying.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll