Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Do You Believe You Were In Your Last Life?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
What Do You Believe You Were In Your Last Life? - Jul 22, 2005 05:52
I heard somewhere that what you are (or fear) in this life is a direct reflection of who you were in your past life.

(Keep in mind that these are just suppositions meant to be both amusing and entertaining.)

For me, that means that I was probably some kind of animal, since I love trees and nature in general.

My fear of spiders may mean that I was killed or harmed by a poisonous one.

My fear of heights could mean that maybe I lived in a valley or desert and had no real experience with living or being at altitudes.

My love for astronomy and space travel in general may mean that I am a progressive thinker...always looking ahead n' stuff like that.

In retrospect, I guess I was an open-minded, forward thinking, animal that lived in the wild - most likely in a low-lying area - whose life may (or may not) have ended with a poisonous spider bite.

What about you? Can YOU figure out what your past life may have been like?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What Do You Believe You Were In Your Last Life? - Jul 22, 2005 06:46
I believe I was one of those cheaply made doormats :)
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: What Do You Believe You Were In Your Last Life? - Jul 22, 2005 14:51
In my past life, I was Jesus Christ. That didn' t work out so well and it was kind of painful. So I came back as Joe Redifer. New name, but the same world domination plans!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: What Do You Believe You Were In Your Last Life? - Jul 22, 2005 15:46
From the analysis I just took based off the day I was born:
-You were male in your last earthly incarnation.

-You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North India around the year 1425.

-Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.

-Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.

-The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

Another Says this:
Northern England around 1200
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.

In the last one it showed this:
Not much is certain in life — past or present — but we know this much about you: In your last life you were a sultry leopard named Lola. You were a showgirl, with yellow feathers in your hair and a dress cut down to ' there' . You would meringue and do the cha-cha. And one night at the Copacabana (the hottest spot north of Havana), you fell in love with Tony, the handsome bartender. Tony fought Rico (he wore a diamond) for you and won. The two of you grew old and happy together, joyfully dancing your lives away at the club to the soulful tunes of Barry Manilow.

According to the last one I may still be living my past life judging by the time-frame...
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: What Do You Believe You Were In Your Last Life? - Jul 26, 2005 17:58
I was the same thing I am now, a Demon, just more evil and stuff.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll