Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GOW III " teaser" in Chains of Olympus
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
GOW III " teaser" in Chains of Olympus - Mar 02, 2008 13:23
Link

Perhaps you read today' s blog post by 1UP Network editor Matt Leone, but if you haven' t, here' s the skinny: We received the final boxed version of God of War: Chains of Olympus for PSP this morning. And on the back of the manual? A teaser image for God of War III for the PlayStation 3.

The tease is almost exactly the same as the one featured on the back of the manual for God of War II, which originally confirmed that a God of War game was in the works for the PSP. The only difference this time is there' s no hint at a release date -- only the words " Coming Soon" with a PS3 logo, as opposed to the slightly more specific (and eventually incorrect) " Coming 2007" featured on the God of War II manual.

Of course, we already knew God of War III was in the works for the PlayStation 3. Hopefully with this far more overt tease, though, it means more details on the game will soon follow as well.

Sure it might just be an advertisement that means coming soon, but its a confirmation none the less. Too bad they didnt say a relatively specific date. There should be a real teaser video soon. Looks like I' ll be getting a PS3 sooner than I thought.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll