Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 05:11
This is an older story, but one I don' t think we' ve discussed yet.

This man, without a college education has discovered a method to isolate and cook off cancer cells, by injecting microscopic bits of metal into a tumor, and passing radio waves through them, heating the metal, leaving the rest of the body untouched.

It' s a longer video, but certainly worth the time to watch.

Thoughts?
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 05:52
That is amazing. Its obvious that the benefits of this method could go beyond expectations, if it turns out it can do what they are trying to achieve, which is to get rid of Cancer cells that expand into other body parts. Since it seems so far it can target the solid tumors, I am sure they can come up with a way to actually perfect the gold nano-machine method and apply it on humans.

I think this is one of those research that really needs to be backed up 100%. My only concern would be if they actually get it to work, then how much would they charge for it. The way medicine costs now at days, it wouldn' t be a far stretch to think that probably 1 out of 10 patients could actually afford for this cure if implemented.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 05:59
For some reason a few bad thought came to my mind when I saw " cures cancer" . We would be more overpopulated than rats in a dumpster.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 09:27
We should go Most Dangerous Game style on the human beings of lowest use to the world, and make room for all the cool people that die of cancer. Just a thought though.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 10:11

For some reason a few bad thought came to my mind when I saw " cures cancer" . We would be more overpopulated than rats in a dumpster.

Disease has very little to do with over population, it doesn' t matter what people get when they' re 40+ years old. People in third world countries are living long enough to multiply like rabbits. The projections for Earths human population is expected to continue growing. Much of this growth is in third world nations. In poverty stricken nations children can actually help a family financially by proving labour. Where as in developed nations children cost parents an arm and a leg.

http://math.berkeley.edu/~galen/popclk.aspx
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 14:31

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

People don' t instantly die because they' re sick. Especially not with cancer since it tends to develop later in life. They just have to live long agonizing lives.

Dumbass.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 17, 2008 14:54

Even if it had anything to do with overpopulation, I think all of us will be gone from this world before this really becomes a problem everywhere.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 18, 2008 00:42
Doubt it. Look at China.

A lot can happen in 50 years.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 18, 2008 03:30
Governments can control overpopulation if they want to.
< Message edited by emofag -- 17 Apr 08 19:36:14 >
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 18, 2008 09:59
Again. Look at China.

Isn' t the the one-child-policy set to expire in the early 2010' s? I remember reading an article on when the plan' s going to be taken out of place, but I can' t remember the date.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 18 Apr 08 2:00:28 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 18, 2008 15:22
In china the sky is always grey and the rivers run yellow.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Man cures Unmetastisized Cancer With Radio Waves & Hot-Dogs - Apr 19, 2008 02:15
in soviet russia, car drives you!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message