Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Rockstar could easily rip us off!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Rockstar could easily rip us off! - Apr 10, 2008 16:15
So GTAIV is just aroudn the corner, people are running amok, ripping the game from virtual shelves, production has barely started and already it cant keep up.

The hype machine is pumping so fast the the teeth of cogwheel are straining and breaking off.

And for what?

GTAIV. A game we havent seen yet. Normally educated gamers have a good judgement about whats good or not, from viewing gameplay footage and reading previews. One of these things alone doesnt work, and thats previews, as they are often full of crap, and no negative views since websites and magazines want to been on a good fot with the developers.

There hasnt been a single gameplay shot from GTA IV yet, and thats not a good thing. Normally when devs are reluclant to show it its because the game is crap.

Here 20 days before the release of GTA, lots of people have already preordered the game, and if its crap by the time people realize it Rockstar has already covered the costs.

I dont think this is going to be the case with GTA, but why the secresy? dodgy framerate? i dont know, but we will know soon enough i guess.
< Message edited by vx chemical -- 10 Apr 08 8:55:17 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message