Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Family Guy Movie News
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
The Family Guy Movie News - Jun 20, 2005 14:55
Yahoo! Movies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found info on this movie that was supposed to end season 4 before being cancelled. However it must not have been forgotten as with season 4 up and running the movie as well will be coming altho it will be a direct to DVD release. I think it has somthign to do with Stewie admiting and big (obvious) secret...

It would be interesting to see what Seth and crew can cook up for a big screen movie tho.
MikeK

• Total Posts : 147
RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 25, 2005 16:13
Yeh I can' t wait that and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are my two favorite comedy shows.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 25, 2005 19:24
Heh, I like Shake and the Brood sandwich episode. That episode is where Shake can' t resist this sandwhich that brings you to the Grim Reaper who slowly chops off your soul and you die if you eat it all. Then there' s that one episode where they find a Spider that' s been living in their attic. Shake tries to teach him to be mean and scare ppl but it doesn' t work. So, they goto his attic and see body parts of ppl and stuff hanging up everywhere. They all run away as Carl gets torn apart and eaten by the spider.
MikeK

RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 27, 2005 18:47
Have you seen the episode with the woods where Carl and Shake dump the oil or whatever in the woods and they hold a tree court? that ones funny. And the one where the TV was cloned too much and starts showing meatwad the future, so he thinks? that ones good also. I have the 1st and 3rd box set' s and they were only $20-25. Great fun.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 29, 2005 18:23
Wow, 20-25 bucks? Geez, where do you live?!? Another funny episode for me is where the Elf dude is luring people to the park with a rainbow that promises gold on a spam e-mail that Shake recieves. They go there and Shake takes over the scam or something like that. Haven' t seen that episode in ages now.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 29, 2005 23:52
so far i have watched the first half of the movie.....and i kid you not, it is some of the funniest shit ever.
MikeK

RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 30, 2005 15:57
Does anyone know when it' s comming out?
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: The Family Guy Movie News - Jul 30, 2005 18:20
thats great news.having a family guy movie.thats great.i cant wait for it to come out.hopefully it comes on umd for the psp.thanks i didnt know that

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll