Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Just for Agent...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Just for Agent... - Dec 18, 2007 08:59
Huxley gameplay trailer It looks like things are shaping up pretty well.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Just for Agent... - Dec 18, 2007 11:27
Satisfactory

The real goodness the game will bring is when you consider that this is an MMO with RPG elements, a persistant story and clan warfare.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Just for Agent... - Dec 18, 2007 20:49
What I want to know is if that was a clan battle or something like it, or was it what combat against the NPCs will be like. I read up on this and it seems like this is a little too fast paced for the npc stuff. Also I found the music annoying, but whatever can' t wait for it to come out.

2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Just for Agent... - Dec 18, 2007 21:35
That felt like UT3 to me . As agent said , the rpg elements are what i am interested in ..
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: Just for Agent... - Dec 18, 2007 22:35
I agree some clan fights would be a nice distraction, but I would rather be doing more story based stuff. I was also wondering does anyone know if there will be an extra charge while playing on the 360 or will it be covered with your live subscribtion.

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Just for Agent... - Dec 19, 2007 08:12
The story keeps evolving based on clan warfare as well as single player stuff. Those were not NPC, they were other players.

Ok here' s the premise. There are three races, the Sapiens and The Alternatives. Both have two sub races. They don' t like eachother, the story is focused on a war between the two, constantly fighting for real territory. The third race is called the Hybrids, which are basically the common enemy NPCs (thye' re monsters essentially). There is PVP and PVNPC.

They said they wanted to have 5000 people per server (city/lobby) and up to 200 players per map (battle area) but you can also have very small maps as well. You gain weapons, armor, abilities, vehicles for your clan, even a House for your clan in a city.

It should have everything that is good about MMOs minus the grind, the gameplay should actually be fun.

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1774.aspx?id=1774

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message