Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Game of the year 2010
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Game of the year 2010 - Dec 21, 2010 11:49
What do you guys think was the best game this year?

I'm not quite sure, would be either Mass Effect 2, Starcraft 2 or Fallout: New Vegas.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Game of the year 2010 - Dec 22, 2010 00:04
StarCraft 2 easily wins it.  Nothing else comes close.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Game of the year 2010 - Dec 22, 2010 01:37
EVE:Online is still the most complete game ever made but it wasn't released this year, although it has had many expansions upgrades...

I wish I could say Black Ops is the best game of 2010 but the pc version is still buggy to shit.  They made a billion dollars and they're still dragging their feet with a patch.  Fuck you Activision.

Starcraft 2 is pretty badass but it gets boring, I had more fun with Mass Effect 2 and New Vegas

2010 kinda sucked, 2011 will be much better:

ME3, TES:V, Crysis 2, RAGE, Twisted Metal PS3, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, MGS Rising among others.

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Dec 28, 2010 03:25>
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Game of the year 2010 - Dec 22, 2010 23:52
StarCraft II will never get boring.

As multiplayer goes for me. Black Ops was at first a pleasant surprise that Treyarch did it right, but then a letdown after I came to realize all of the balancing they did in the game just made everything equally weak and boring.  
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Re:Game of the year 2010 - Dec 23, 2010 01:25
3D Dot Game Heroes or Ys Seven.  Nothing else of note really came out that I can remember.  I'm not into FPS or MMOs.  I would say Demons' Souls as the top game of the year as it was the best one I played, but it was actually a 2009 release.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Re:Game of the year 2010 - Mar 22, 2011 02:43
Vx Chemical

What do you guys think was the best game this year?

I'm not quite sure, would be either Mass Effect 2, Starcraft 2 or Fallout: New Vegas.

While i like Fallout: NV i doubt it will take home the prize.
Red Dead Redemption seems like a good choice for best action game of 2010.
Black Ops is okay but no where as good as Modern Warfare 2 (single player and multiplayer), but this is a popularity contest and maybe a lot of people might vote BO for GOTY.
WOW Catalyst IMO should win best MMORPG 2010.

emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Game of the year 2010 - Apr 18, 2011 02:14
Joe Redifer

3D Dot Game Heroes or Ys Seven.  Nothing else of note really came out that I can remember.  I'm not into FPS or MMOs.  I would say Demons' Souls as the top game of the year as it was the best one I played, but it was actually a 2009 release.

I was reluctant to try Ys 7 because of how much ass the PSP version of Ys 6 sucked.  I thought that all the games were that shitty, didn't know it was just a horrible, botched up abortion of a port.  Played the PC version of Ys 6 with an english patch and it was awesome, made me get Ys 7 & Ys Oath to felghana on PSP, which thankfully are proper ports.  Glad someone out there is still making games like that, they're like modern day secret of manas.

GOTY had to be ME2 though.
<message edited by emofag on Apr 18, 2011 02:16>

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread