Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Enlarge your penis!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 07:21
Get raging boners!

Hi guys! Below are some exercises for lengthening and thickening your penis as well as increasing your sexual stamina. I have personally used these techniques and seen results. You can read about the scientific basis for them (which is actually quite logical) at www.penilefitness.com I have not included all of the exercises, only the essentials. Happy enlarging!

Update: I have added the section about warming up. Always be sure to do the warm up before you exercise your penis. You will run less risk of injury. I have found that a good way to warm up is to while in the shower make the water really hot, fill a cup with the water, and submerge your penis in it. It is quite effective. If anyone decides to try these exercises and sees results please leave your comments. Thanks.

MAKE DANG SURE YOU EXERCISE YOUR PC MUSCLE. THE STRONGER IT IS THE BETTER THE BLOOD FLOW IS TO YOUR PENIS AND THE HARDER YOUR ERECTIONS WILL BE AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THEM MORE EASILY. IT WILL ALSO BE MORE SENSITIVE. WITH A STRONGER PC MUSCLE EJACULATIONS WILL ALSO BE MORE FORCEFUL. FROM WHAT I HAVE HEARD GIRLS LOVE A GUY WHO CAN COME WITH FORCE INSIDE OF THEM.

THE HOT WRAP WARM UP:
The purpose in penis enlargement the right way is to enlarge the Corpora Cavernosa and all surrounding spongy tissue that fills with blood when you get an erection. If you start out performing the exercises cold, you will experience more blood spots and bumps than you would if you prepared your penis for the physical workout it is about to undergo. Just as you should warm up your body and muscle tissue before you workout, the same should go for your penis. This will prepare your penis for the workout ahead by making the blood spaces in the Corpora Cavernosa hot, which expands the tissue and makes it more flexible and spongy. This exercise is called the hot wrap warm up, and should be done before and after every workout you do to your penis and testicles.

First off, start out by taking your penis in the flaccid state and grabbing around the head firmly, but not hard enough to cause pain. Now, pull out with medium force, feeling a stretch at the base and the middle of the penis. Release every 10 seconds and repeat 10 times. For a few of the stretches rotate your penis in a circle, 10 times to the left, and 10 times to the right. This exercise will stretch out your penis and help prepare for the workout ahead. After you feel that your penis has been stretched out thoroughly, message yourself to a partial erection.

Now, we call this warm up technique the " hot wrap" because you utilize a hot washcloth to expand and warm the tissue in your penis and testicles. BUT, there are other effective if not more effective methods of warming up that you may wish to utilize instead of the using a washcloth. Regardless, we are going to explain the washcloth technique first, then list the others last. Here we go:

After stretching out your penis as outlined above, get a large wash cloth and soak it under hot water for a minute or so. Stand in the tub and wrap the washcloth around your penis and testicles. This will feel HOT and you will be tempted to pull it away, but persevere because the hot sensation will subside very quickly. Now, sit on the edge of the tub with your feet in the tub so that you will be comfortable and the water dripping from the cloth will run into the tub and not the floor. Hold this cloth onto your penis and testicles for 2 minutes, and repeat the process 5 times to ensure the cloth keeps its heat. This warm up is done to promote and keep blood within the penis, keeping the blood spaces larger and more flexible. This will aid in faster progress and size gain, as well as promote good blood circulation.

Another way to warm up with this general type of idea is to submerse in a hot bath or hot tub, whichever you have access to. After performing the stretching warm up, fill the bathtub with hot water, filling it just high enough to submerse yourself up to your waist. If you have a hot tub, turn the temperature up to 104 degrees and submerse yourself the same way as the tub. Once in and adjusted to the heat, stretch and message your penis, pulling it out and rotating it within the tub. Do this for 10-15 minutes before getting out. Do not stay in too long due to the fact that the temperature should be a great deal higher than normal. Prolonged exposure to this kind of heat will cause heat exhaustion and dehydration.

Whichever technique you choose to perform to warm up, ALWAYS do it before and after your workout. This will ensure faster, better results with less chance of spots, bumps, and injury from an unprepared Corpora Cavernosa.

ARABIC JELQ METHOD INTRO:
One of the key exercises in our manual is a variation of the Arabic " Jelq" Method. This exercise is hundreds of years old, and is the most powerful penis enlargement exercise known to man. This introduction will explain the basics of how to do the exercise, what the exercise does exactly, why it works. No matter what methods you decide to do for enlargement, Jelq should be done every day to keep the Corpora Cavernosa in top-notch shape and circulation. 3 months of daily exercise is needed to see significant gains, but MANY of our clients including myself have gained 1" within the first 6 weeks of daily 30-minute continuous Jelq sessions. Remember, before you ever start a penile exercise session, you should always start out by stretching out your penis lightly by grasping around the head and pulling outward. Rotate your penis once extended outward in a circular motion. Do this for a few minutes to make sure you are ready for a Hot Wrap. Once warm up is completed, dry off your penis and testicles with a soft towel so that the water doesn' t contrast with your lubrication.

The Jelq method is also called " milking" because of the obvious milking technique the Jelq resembles. How it works is like this:

• By lightly massaging the penis to a partial erection, blood is held within the penis.
• By grasping around the base (bottom) of the penis shaft with your thumb and forefinger, you trap the held blood within the penis. You must grasp ALL the way around. Make an " OK" sign with your forefinger and thumb, your penis should be in the middle as you grip tightly.
• Take your thumb and forefinger and squeeze all the way around your penis, then slide them forward, slowly the blood within the penis is forced forward into the Corpora Cavernosa, (erectile tissue), and the Glans, (head).
• The blood spaces within the penis are forced larger every time you milk forward. As one hand milks forward to the beginning of the head, grasp around the base of the shaft just like before with the other hand, releasing the hand that has reached the head and repeat with the other hand, over and over again at a medium to slow pace (one second intervals).

After an intense Jelq session of at least 30 minutes, your penis should look and hang like the picture to your left (though it probably won' t be this big). 30 minutes is the least amount of time you need to spend on a continuous Jelq session once you' ve overcome the soreness and red spots/bumps faze. In the beginning when you first start your Jelqing, most men experience red spots, bumps, or light bruising on the penis head and surrounding areas. Don' t worry because this is perfectly normal and will usually subside within the first week of exercise. These are simply caused from the stretching of the blood spaces within your penis and the new increased blood circulation. To minimize these " battle wounds" start out slowly, and build yourself up where you should be. Below is an example of how you should start and what you should work your way up to:

o In the beginning, start out by doing 300 milks a day. Follow this by a 15 minute Hot Wrap. Each milk should last 1 second from grasping the base and sliding to the head. Do this for one week, and be sure to do 100 Kegels a day. This will aid in the new circulation and strength building taking place within your penis.

o The second week will be much harder than the first. 10 minutes of continuous Jelqing then follow by doing 200 Kegels (PC Flexes). Do not ease up unless you happen to feel pain, which is highly unlikely. Apply a Hot Wrap for 10 minutes to finish the session.

o The third week you should be ready for 30 minutes. Now, this takes will and desire. Not every man who reads this manual is going to do these exercises all the way, simply because they are LAZY. Make sure you are real warmed up and have done a Hot Wrap for at least 10 minutes before exercise. Once you have started, don' t stop! Keep going and keep a watch near by so you know exactly how long you have been Jelqing for. Don' t look too much though or you will get discouraged. Afterward finish off with a 10 minute Hot Wrap and a 300 Kegel workout. Continue on this program for 5 weeks, a total of 2 months since you first started. After the 2 months you will know exactly how you like to Jelq and may actually add your own style change to the exercise. Just do what feels good and feels like it' s working. I don' t want to explain the Jelq exercise too much, it' s simple to do and I don' t want to complicate it for you.

Please finish this Program above for 2 months before attempting to proceed with the " Exercises" section of the manual. It is for advanced practitioners and most men will not be able to do them until they have worked their way up. Use this as a rule of thumb, you will appreciate this Program more if you do so.

T I P #1 :
Your choice for lubrication is a crucial one, because if you choose one that evaporates easily then you will get tired of reapplying it. Your best bets for Jelqing are Vaseline and Baby-Oil. I personally use Johnson' s & Johnson' s Baby Oil with Vitamin E added. I find that it is a good lube for exercise plus is also nice to apply to your penis and testicles after showering to keep them healthy and supple. I don' t recommend using lotions or other forms of skin treatment products for Jelqing because they evaporate very fast and you will use them up quickly compared to Vaseline or Baby oil.

T I P #2 :
If the continuous exercise forms painful bruising on your penis, stop all exercising and wait for the bruising to subside. You can always perform Kegels and stretching, and I suggest getting into the habit of doing Kegels while you drive or while you are sitting at work, school, etc. Kegels are so important to the overall development and health of your penis, you can' t afford not to do them. Every man should do at least 500-1000 Kegels a day.

T I P #3 :
Take one day off every 6 days, and that' s it. If you take excessive time off in-between Jelq sessions you will NOT see results like you want. Results will come over time, but you MUST be consistent and keep exercising. Please do not e-mail me in 3 weeks and say, " I want my money back, I didn' t gain and inch in 3 weeks of exercising." if you do, I will NOT respond. 3 weeks is not long enough to do anything, let alone gain an inch. True, some men have in fact e-mailed me with a success e-mail stating that they have gained an inch in 3 weeks to a month, so anything is possible. Simply put, the more you dedicate to the exercises, the more results you will see faster.

T I P #4 :
You must apply the Mental Imagery & Visualization and Breathing Exercises to your workout because it will allow you the best results possible. It will not only aid in keeping your penis at a partial erection, but also keep from getting a full erection and overcoming the urge to ejaculate, either when you are exercising or having intercourse. Please utilize all the information so that you may achieve the maximum results and benefits possible. If you can' t keep a partial erection and begin to go limp, visualize blood filling your penis every time you milk, and try doing several Kegels while you Jelq to send more blood to your penis. Remember to do at least 500 Kegels a day to develop your penis strength and ejaculatory strength plus control. Kegels are the key to ultimate penile power!

T I P #5 :
DO NOT Jelq in the shower! Most men won' t stand up for the amount of time needed to have a good Jelq session, and if you use soap you will be sore for days! Please, for your sake, do not Jelq in the shower and do not use soap! A hot bath or hot tub is good to submerse in after an intense Jelq session, and if you have either you are lucky! The heat will keep the blood spaces expanded longer and will also promote faster healing for faster results! IF you do not have either, a Hot Wrap is also good.

T I P #6 :
If you feel the uncontrollable urge to ejaculate while performing Jelq, you have a very weak and poorly developed ejaculatory muscle " PC" . Upon the first sign of ejaculation, stop and wait for the feeling to subside. This will also teach restriction which will help when you make love. You need to really focus on PC strengthening if you can' t help but to ejaculate when Jelqing.
Please continue to Length Xtender Intro next, but also be sure to check out our Nutrition & Health section as well, it may save your life or the life of your loved ones!

LENGTH XTENDER INTRO:

This exercise is very simple and was designed and incorporated in the penile workout to mimic the positive effects of weight hanging without all the hazards involved with weight hanging.

HOW IT WORKS:
The Length Xtender stretches your penis longer by incorporating a simple " pulling" technique that last anywhere from 5-20 minutes from start to finish. When applied, this technique stretches the central " tendon like" tissue in the penis, forcing it to naturally stretch longer over a period of several months. Though this exercise will nicely lengthen your penis, it will not do anything for the thickening aspect. For optimal results in both lengthening and thickening, please utilize both the Length Xtender and The Arabic Jelq Method when you work out. This not only will promote better blood circulation to your penis, but will also develop your penis faster in both lengthening and thickening aspect. Remember, when these exercises are performed together in a single session, within several months a gain of 2+ inches will NOT be uncommon.

THE EFFICIENCY OF STRETCHING:
To achieve optimal results by stretching your penis, you must understand how your penis works. Your penis is made up of cells that enlarge when they fill with blood. These cells are called blood places. Your blood spaces are within your erectile tissue, also known as the Corpora Cavernosa. When you stretch your penis, you are stretching all parts of the penis, including the areas that fill with blood. When these areas have stretched to a certain length, your penis will extend longer in both the flaccid and erect state. This is simple logic, and anyone who says that your penis cannot be enlarged simply does not understand the simple logic behind penis enlargement. What most people do not understand is that your penis is probably the easiest part of your body to lengthen and thicken because of the simple fact of how it works. Its sole purpose is to enlarge! Your erection is the size it is because your cells within your penis are a certain given size. By naturally exercising blood to fill the spaces, or by stretching the flesh longer, penis enlargement is quite possible with minimal effort.

Please follow the directions below to learn how to properly incorporate this exercise with your program:

• In a sitting position, make sure your penis is in a complete flaccid state and grasp around the head of your penis, not too tight to cause pain but just to ensure a tight grip.

• Pull your penis directly out in front of you until you feel a good stretch in the middle of your penis and at the base. Hold this stretch for a 10 count and repeat 3 more times.

• Now slap your penis against your leg about 50 times to get the blood back in where you have been squeezing.

• Next, grasp around your penis again only this time pull it to your far left until you feel a good stretch on the right side of your penis and at the base. Hold this position for a 10 count and repeat 3 more times.

• Slap your penis against your leg 50 times again to get the blood flowing again.

• Next, grasp around your penis again only this time pull it to your far right until you feel a good stretch on the left side of your penis and at the base. Hold this position for a 10 count and repeat 3 more times.

By the end of this session you should feel really stretched and ready for a good Jelq session. Beginners should follow this plan for the first month before continuing with the advanced length Xtender session on the next page.

ADVANCED SESSION:

• In a sitting position, make sure your penis is in a complete flaccid state and grasp around the head of your penis, not too tight to cause pain but just to ensure a tight grip.

• Pull your penis directly out in front of you until you feel a good stretch in the middle of your penis and at the base. Hold this stretch for a 30 count and repeat 3 more times.

• Now slap your penis against your leg about 50 times to get the blood back in where you have been squeezing.

• Next, grasp around your penis again only this time pull it to your far left until you feel a good stretch on the right side of your penis and at the base. Hold this position for a 30 count and repeat 3 more times.

• Slap your penis against your leg 50 times again to get the blood flowing again.

• Next, grasp around your penis again only this time pull it to your far right until you feel a good stretch on the left side of your penis and at the base. Hold this position for a 30 count and repeat 3 more times.

ROTATIONS:

• Grasp around your penises head and pull out ward until you feel a good stretch.

• Once extended, begin by rotating your penis in a circular fashion to your left. Not twisting, but rotation around n a circular motion. You should feel a good stretch from all areas of your penis and at the base where it connects. Rotate for 30 rotations, rest for a few seconds, and repeat 3 more times.

• Do the same rotation technique as before, only this time to your right. Rotate for 30 rotations, rest for a few seconds, then repeat 3 more times.

End this exercise session by messaging your penis to a partial erection and follow with a good 30 minutes Arabic Jelq session without stopping. When finished, apply a Hot Wrap for 10 minutes. You penis should look extremely pumped and " worked" after you have completed your workout session. Within several months of this type of daily treatment, your erections will be as hard as a length of pipe, and an increase in length of 1.5-2+ inches will not be uncommon by most. Below are some tips to keep in mind about this particular exercise.

T I P #1 :
Due to the intense squeezing of the penises head during this exercise, at first you will experience dark red/purple spots on the head of your penis, and perhaps some minor bruising of vein bulging. Do not worry because this is perfectly normal and should subside within the first 2 weeks of exercise. To help avoid bruising or spots, warm up with a Hot Wrap for 10 minutes before engaging in your Length Xtender session.

T I P #2 :
Many men have emailed us explaining that when they use a little bit of baby powder on their hands when performing the Length Xtender, that they can keep a better grip and their penis doesn' t slide out from the grip as much. I too have found this to be true, so if you are having problems keeping a tight rip throughout a stretch, a little baby powder should help out tremendously.

T I P #3 :
Many men find it hard to be able to stay flaccid while performing the Length Xtender. This is perfectly normal and can be easily dealt with. Whenever you find that you are getting an erection, just stop for a few seconds until the erection goes away, and then continue the exercise. If you are having major trouble from not being able to keep your erections down during the exercise, please concentrate on the blood within your penis leaving while performing the exercise. Mental focus is very efficient when utilized properly.

Please continue to The PC Flex (Kegels) Intro next, but also be sure to check out our Nutrition & Health section as well, it may save your life or the life of your loved ones!

Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 07:31
lol Did someone hack into VXs account?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 07:37
Maybe he has a new job
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 07:56
Where' s the rest of it???

VX, ...post the fuc.king rest of it!!!

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 08:29
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 08:38
rofl
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 08:43
VX I just tried all of your steps TWICE and it didn' t work! Could you post a Youtube video of the proper method so I can make sure I am doing it right?

(Kidding, of course).
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 08:50
After 2 weeks of use I' m not getting results I desire. My penis is very long yes, I gained 3-4 inches, but for what i' ve made up in length i' ve lost in girth. While 2 of my girlfriends are enjoying it 7 are feeling significantly less satisfied. 5 didn' t seem to have a preference.

I give it 3 out of 5 stars.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 08:58

10 minutes of continuous Jelqing then follow by doing 200 Kegels (PC Flexes). Do not ease up unless you happen to feel pain, which is highly unlikely. Apply a Hot Wrap for 10 minutes to finish the session.

Heh, sounds like Vx has taken Rampage' s advice to extreme lengths... Hmm, I' m going to logoff my username more often from now on.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 21, 2008 16:25
Ohh my! i wonder how the hell that happened, looks like i better change my PW
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 00:20
LOL!!!!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 00:25
Pwned by the girlfriend perhaps?
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 02:47

Can I get the same results just by repeating this one step? Because that' s all I' ve been doing for the past, oh, day or so.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 07:36
I' ve done this and was quite happy with the results, but yesterday when I dropped the remote I went down to pick it up and knelt on my penis.

Ow.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 07:57
Am i the only one who saved the whole thing just in case it got deleted?
Terry Bogard

RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 08:38

Am i the only one who saved the whole thing just in case it got deleted?

Am I the only one who is counting on Nitro' s saved copy?
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 08:57

Am I the only one who is counting on Nitro' s saved copy?

Am I the only one that does not need this due to the sheer awesomeness of my current size?
< Message edited by chimura -- 22 Apr 08 0:58:16 >
Terry Bogard

RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 09:35

Am I the only one that does not need this due to the sheer awesomeness of my current size?

Doesn' t matter how awesome your current size is, you' ll always meet that special type of girl who demands MORE! And sex with her will be like throwing a hot dog in a hallway (if that' s how the joke goes!)... Though, I should not be making jokes like that around you guys, I should remain a good role model and a paragon of virtue!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 22 Apr 08 1:36:30 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 09:40

And sex with her will be like throwing a hot dog in a hallway (if that' s how the joke goes!)

ha! If that' s the case I think you should shack up with a different slut-whore, as this one has been around the block a few too many times and probably has squeezed more than one child through that thing.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Enlarge your penis! - Apr 22, 2008 10:02

And sex with her will be like throwing a hot dog in a hallway (if that' s how the joke goes!)
lol, I use to go to school with a girl who we all said a black guy screwing her was like putting pencils in a coffee can.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message