Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Skate demo up this week with nifty feature
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Skate demo up this week with nifty feature - Aug 19, 2007 21:47
[PLEASE DON' T COME IN HERE POSTING HATE REPLIES ABOUT YOUR DISLIKE FOR THIS TYPE OF GAME]

The demo will be out this week for SKATE. Altho it limits you to 30 minutes (timer stops when paused) and forces you to replay the tutorial (a fairly quick one) it will also allow you to record footage and post them up at the official SKATE website.

So for those who like this kinda game, can' t wait to see what videos can be made. I know I will be spending what free time I can manage (fuckn BIOSHOCK in 2 days) messing around in SKATE.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Skate demo up this week with nifty feature - Aug 19, 2007 22:01
Ah, I' ve been looking forward to this one. I thought the Tony Hawk Series went downhill since THPS2 and I really disliked the way it was taking. So I really hope this game will be good, so that the Tony Hawk series can go to being a good, fun and challenging game again, too.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Skate demo up this week with nifty feature - Aug 20, 2007 00:55
I was never a fan of the Tony Hawk games until I played Project 8. It had a much more serious element than the other games while still letting me do ridiculous stunts.

30 minutes isn' t bad for a demo at all though. Certainly enough to get an idea as to whether I' ll be getting it or not.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll