Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Someone/Anyone Please Help me.
footballforever

• Total Posts : 4
Someone/Anyone Please Help me. - Jan 16, 2005 10:42
I live in the US/NY, I just bought a Japanese version of the PSP and I love it, just recieved it today. I want to know if someone could answear this question with true please.

Question: Will the Japanese version of the PSP be cable to play all games made in the US, and if you know this is it a fact With all this region code talk, Im getting worried, I don' t want to keep the Japanese version if I can' t play US games on it. Please help me out.

Thanks a bunch.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Someone/Anyone Please Help me. - Jan 16, 2005 11:19

I live in the US/NY, I just bought a Japanese version of the PSP and I love it, just recieved it today. I want to know if someone could answear this question with true please.

Question: Will the Japanese version of the PSP be cable to play all games made in the US, and if you know this is it a fact With all this region code talk, Im getting worried, I don' t want to keep the Japanese version if I can' t play US games on it. Please help me out.

Welcome to the wonderful world of owning a PSP :)
According to Sony, they said that there will be no regional lockout on games, allowing Japanese PSPs to play American games and vice versa.. They said that they' re doing that (well at least part of the reason) because since they' re targeting the mature crowd with the PSP, it makes it easy on their of their customers who travel to and from Japan on business to just pick up a game while they' re over in Japan and play it without a hitch..

However movies WILL have regional lockout.
footballforever

• Total Posts : 4
RE: Someone/Anyone Please Help me. - Jan 16, 2005 12:15
so Im safe., right? I should have no problems when I buy a PSP game in the us, well that great news. Thanks man.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll