Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 29, 2008 16:10

BATON ROUGE, LA—Veteran partier Adam Girard announced his intentions to continue partying late Saturday evening, assuring onlookers that the multiple injuries he had sustained over the previous six hours did not require medical attention, and were not severe enough to prematurely end the festivities.

Despite the fact that Girard, who was attending a house party near the Louisiana State Univeristy campus, had twice fallen more than eight feet onto his shoulder while attempting to walk along the front-porch banister, the 24-year-old bookstore clerk appeared resolute in his commitment to continue consuming alcohol, singing, dancing, and hitting empty beer cans like baseballs with the tube of an old vacuum cleaner.

" Whoo! Party!" Girard said. " Someone get—turn on Rock Band. I' ll be all like, ' Bwah. Bwah-bwah.' "

According to witnesses, the recent college graduate arrived at the party sometime during the mid-afternoon barbecue without any visible bruises, abrasions, or long scratch marks down the left side of his face. As the afternoon progressed, Girard enjoyed an estimated 12 Miller Lites before moving on to rum and Cokes, shots of tequila, boxed wine, and Miller Lite again. By 10:30 p.m., onlookers said, Girard had played more than a dozen games of beer pong and badly scraped the insides of both arms attempting to climb a nearby oak tree on what he misinterpreted as a dare.

" I really just wanted to keep my distance," said party attendee Eric McGill, 22, who added that he did not know how Girard had irritated his eye, but guessed it had something to do with an earlier incident involving a can of hairspray. " He was scaring the shit out of me. I have no idea how he managed that keg stand with his elbow bent back like that."

A number of acquaintances said they were unable to dissuade Girard from completing his partying agenda, which apparently included riding a mattress down a flight of stairs and " boxing" a number of lawn ornaments.

" I tried to tell him sprains don' t heal themselves, but he kept calling me a pussy and telling me to chug," said Girard' s roommate, 23-year-old Darren Iverson. " I wasn' t even holding a beer at the time. I' m pretty sure he has a concussion."

Added Iverson, " And I know you can' t use Jäger to clean a wound."

At several points throughout the evening, those in attendance assumed Girard had ceased partying and gone home. Though everyone thought Girard had left, a small group arriving at the party shortly after midnight discovered him lying behind a shrub in the front of the house. When they woke him, Girard reportedly jumped up " like a fucking leopard or something" and ran into the house. A few hours later, Girard was seen taking a bicycle from a neighbor' s garage and pedaling down the street, yelling out that he was going to go for a swim and that his collarbone was fine.

" When he came back, his hair had some blood in it and there were grass stains all over his shirt," said Jenny Bergman, 21, who added that she did not realize the figure stumbling across the front lawn was Girard until she saw that he was drinking beer from a Crock Pot. " He was holding a license plate for some reason, which he threw onto the roof."

" I offered to bandage his arm but he said his biceps would just break it," Bergman continued.

This was reportedly not the first time Girard has persevered through significant obstacles. In May 2007, he overcame a dislocated shoulder to attend the minor-league baseball game he had spent the morning tailgating for; later that summer, Girard won a poker tournament even after burning his hands attempting to light shots of vodka on fire; and, on his 21st birthday, he partied all night despite having spinal meningitis.

Host Brian Warren, 23, finally asked Girard to leave and check in to the hospital at 4:15 a.m., just after Girard broke Warren' s plastic lawn furniture attempting to climb onto the roof for the third time that evening.

" I need my license plate," Girard said. " Fucking."

Though Girard had not returned home as of press time, a limping hitchhiker fitting his description was recently seen across town wearing a shower curtain and asking for a ride " back to the party."

Nice party
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 29, 2008 16:41
The Onion is pretty funny. But when they took that picture, they should have given him Miller Lite since that is what is in the story, not Bud.
kitten

• Total Posts : 197
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 29, 2008 18:41
hahahaha thats awesome.
the pic looks pretty fake though.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 30, 2008 00:20

" Someone get—turn on Rock Band. I' ll be all like, ' Bwah. Bwah-bwah.' "

Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 30, 2008 00:25

" I offered to bandage his arm but he said his biceps would just break it," Bergman continued.

this made me laugh out loud when i first read it!
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 30, 2008 02:34
Well you now know it kids, Miller Lite is the elixir of the gods!

Or at least does a pretty decent job at giving you a f.ukcload of physical resistance
kitten

• Total Posts : 197
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 30, 2008 08:07

quote:

this made me laugh out loud when i first read it!

bahaha yeah me too XD!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - Apr 30, 2008 09:02
Miller Lite is the worst beer I' ve ever had.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Badly Injured Man not ready to stop partying! - May 01, 2008 12:00

" Someone get—turn on Rock Band. I' ll be all like, ' Bwah. Bwah-bwah.' "

Fuck you onion how dare you parody my weekend festivities! SO what if we drink get hurt and play rock band.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll