Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 2 HUMAN !!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 20, 2008 22:32
Oh yes !!! I am smiling again and Its because of these ,

Vid1
Vid2
Vid3
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 20, 2008 23:03
You' re TOO GHANDI.
2pac

RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 20, 2008 23:05

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

You' re TOO GHANDI.

Huh ?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 20, 2008 23:54
Looks awful.
2pac

RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 00:01

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Looks awful.

Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 00:38
it looks much more polished than before, nothing impressive however but it seems that the story will be entertaining, great settings.
2pac

RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 00:46

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

it looks much more polished than before, nothing impressive however but it seems that the story will be entertaining, great settings.

Define impressive .. Its an RPG for crying out loud .. What are you expecting ?
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 00:52
The problem with Too Human is the fact that this game has been delayed for so long, that it now has to face some pretty tough competition and from the vids it unfortunatly looks as though it will fail.

Now the gameplay for Too Human is going to be nothing special, as it appears to be nothing more than a whole lot of button mashing. Because of this, and I said it before, the RPG elements, how pretty it looks, and most importantly storyline will have to drive this game. Now from the vids, SK have a game that at best looks to be either a terrific looking XBOX game or a game that looks as though it should have been released at the launch of the 360 (which funny enough it should have been), take your pick.

Either way, I will at the very least rent this game. What we really need now is a nice demo on Live for Too Human.
2pac

RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 01:08

ORIGINAL: canadagamer

Now the gameplay for Too Human is going to be nothing special, as it appears to be nothing more than a whole lot of button mashing.

There you go . That shows why Too Human is receiving all this bashing . Half of the people dont even know what this game is all about . There is no button mashing in Too Human . The combat is solely mapped to the ' right-analog' stick .

The focus isnt on the combat . What about oblivion ? The combat in oblivion was real deep wasnt it ? Dennis Dyack keeps stressing its a hunt-gather game (sort of like diablo) with an engaging story line .. What you expect from the game should be based on what exactly the game is trying to do . DMC4 is a freaking button masher but that is what the game is about , its all about the combat so its cool .

Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 01:11
i won' t go as fa as saying it looks like a 360 launch game, in fact it looks good, but still not impressive... not impressive in any way, 2pac, it doesn' t give you that feeling as when you first saw metal gear or trailer of god of war 2 or shadow of colossus or gears of wars, devil may cry 4, resident evil 5, GTA 4, final fantasy 13 and even lost odyssey, it doesn' t have that epic feel... i don' t know exactly why but that' s the way it is, i doubt too human will get " great" critics be it from gamers or the media.
2pac

RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 01:14
I beg to differ with u there abs . It isnt the best looking game out there but it certainly is EPIC . The storyline alone will make the game epic .

Gamers ? I just read a comment over at gametrailers where a retard compared this to dynasty warriors .. The critics are liking it and it will get a decent if not great score . As far as sales go , i am not sure how it is going to fare . A day one purchase for me . I hope MS india continues the trend and launch the game here in India a couple of days before the world wide release
< Message edited by 2pac -- 20 Feb 08 17:17:32 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 01:16
The lighting is really off-putting. It' s ugly as all getup if you ask me.
2pac

RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 01:20
Its not the best looking game but i wouldn' t call it ugly . You guys are looking at the HD version right ?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 02:12

Looks awful.

The only problem I see is that the environments look sparce and empty. Otherwise the game looks pretty good. You can at least admit it looks above average.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 02:17
I' ll say this for it... the character customization looks pretty good.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 02:34
What I don' t get is if the combat isn' t one of the main foci, then why show that at the forefront of all their trailers?!

I know they probably dont want to divulge any of the story, but if the story is going to be that deep, then a few non-specific cutscenes or interactive story elements shouldn' t hurt. A few scenes where you' re not awkwardly running across flat levels, waving a glowing stick around at least.

The RPG stuff we' ve all seen before. Collect stuff, power up etc.

I' m gonna reserve my end judgement until it comes out though.

It' d be fun if the late rapper/gangsta was a secret character though.

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 02:45
It wont be impressive to the people who never played games like Diablo,but the same ones can shut up too then.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 02:48
The combat kind of reminds me of Jade Empire... except clumsy. I don' t think it looks like an awful game (considering all the development fiasco and Epic suing going on) but it certainly looks, underwhelming.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 03:05
2pac, what does it matter if you are constantly pushing the analog stick all of the time, or mashing buttons? Not very much.

I obviously have not played the game so I won' t completely bash the game, but you have to admit that if they are not able to pull of this epic story we keep hearing about, along with the movie style cinematic camera that you have no control over, it doesn' t leave much left in the game. The RPG elements they have put into this game are nothing knew at all. Most Diablo fans will see this as " been there done that" , that is why SK' s story in Too Human will make it or break it.

Hey, I have been looking forward to this game for a long time now, and after watching the vids I can say that it looks disappointing. This is a game that has been in development for almost 10 years, and SK shows us a game that most see as a mediocre title at best so far. Sorry, but that does not bode well for this game and it is a shame because you can see where they want to go with this game but are incapable of doing so, and that falls on the dev. This is indeed an incredibly ambitious title that SK cannot handle.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: 2 HUMAN !!! - Feb 21, 2008 03:24

Its not the best looking game but i wouldn' t call it ugly . You guys are looking at the HD version right ?

Yeah, I am.

There' s nothing necessarily wrong with it on a technical level, but it lacks a distinct style.

You can tell a game made by Epic is a game made by Epic. You can tell a game made by Infinity Ward is made by Infinity Ward. You can tell a game made by Bungie is made by Bungie. They have a style to their games. Love them or hate them, they' re quite distinct. The game honestly reminds me of their remake of the original Metal Gear Solid. While it was quite a pretty game, it was missing something. It didn' t retain the original style that Konami put into the game (I' ll elaborate if needed, but most people who played both extensively know what I mean).

Not only are the graphics not amazing, but the gameplay doesn' t look like it brings much to the table. Run, shoot, slash, we' ve seen all these before, with similar weapons and similar moves.

As for their new control scheme? It' s good to hear that a nifty new controller makes a game new and innovative. Someone should probably write Nintendo though, they' re a year or so late in that dept.

You' re TOO GHANDI.

Huh ?

Indian joke.
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 20 Feb 08 19:26:01 >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages