Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word!
Agent Harley

• Total Posts : 11
Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 29, 2008 19:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Kf-kTk4Bg

This month, we'll bring you part 2 of our Play View to Shenmue for the Dreamcast. There are reviews to Mega Man Vs Metroid, and B.O.B for the Genesis, as well as a look at the New Adventures of Captain S. This plus a new segment called Digital Dig.

And just in case one person is interested, here is episode 1 of the same season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6WjQxt-RSE

We'll bring you part 1 of our Play View to Shenmue for the Dreamcast. Matt brings us to the Retro Gaming Expo in Portland, Oregon. There's also reviews to Fast Food for the Atari 2600, and Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 29, 2008 21:10
Who the fuck is Harley? Where's Ghost?
Kelvinellenton

• Total Posts : 454
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 29, 2008 21:22
Haha...

But seriously who are you?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 29, 2008 22:39
Agent Ghost is not affiliated with Agent Harley, nor does he endorse any of his posts.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 30, 2008 07:08
That had to be one of the shittiest shows Ive ever seen.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 30, 2008 11:22
Agent Harley is Ghost's long lost father.  I am sorry that you had to find out that your father is a gamer stuck in the past Ghost. ;D

I have seen worse shows, not a lot mind you but worse for sure, this guy ranks slightly above the sealed collector guy.
killemoff

• Total Posts : 173
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 30, 2008 23:30
Well... at least he isn't a gold vendor.

Hope this post doesn't stick to the right like my previous ones!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Sep 30, 2008 23:54

Well... at least he isn't a gold vendor.

Edit: Aw, what the hell Killemoff? You being a crippled forum user is bad enough. Now you have to drag me into it? I don't want to be a cripple.
<message edited by Eddie_the_Hated on Sep 30, 2008 23:56>
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Video Masters TV- Season 3, Episode 2 is up. Spreadin the good word! - Oct 01, 2008 01:47
what are you using for your posts, Killemoff?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll