Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If Anyone Cares: UTIII on 360 June 2, 2008
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
If Anyone Cares: UTIII on 360 June 2, 2008 - Mar 13, 2008 06:02

March 12, 2008 - Cliff Bleszinski, lead game designer over at Epic Games, has recently come under fire for saying that PC gaming is in a state of " disarray" right after the supposed poor sales of Unreal Tournament III. (see Penny Arcade' s comic here.)However, according to publisher Midway (courtesy of Voodoo Extreme), Unreal Tournament III has managed to sell over 1 million units across the PC and PS3 platforms.

While the game isn' t necessarily a huge hit in the US, according to NPD sales, Unreal Tournament 3 is fairing much better in international markets. The game is doing well in Europe, a market where PC gaming continues to thrive.

US Xbox 360 owners will be able to hop in and enjoy some twitch based action when Unreal Tournament III explodes onto 360s on June 2, 2008.

LINK

I just don' t have the same excitement for this as I used to have. Haven' t even had the chance to try it out on the PC or PS3 yet, so I should be a little more excited but I almost could care less.

Would someone who has played the game tell me if it is worth getting excited over?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll