Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FFXIII Gameplay footage
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
FFXIII Gameplay footage - Jan 30, 2009 18:34
    http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/ff13/

The combat seems to be fast and enjoyable too bad we are not getting this till 2010 ...

mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:FFXIII Gameplay footage - Jan 30, 2009 23:01
The gameplay looks fun and smooth.
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:FFXIII Gameplay footage - Jan 31, 2009 11:29
Having been left almost totally cold by the initial batch of trailers, I'm starting to look forward to this one. The combat looks like a mix of the rapid-fire stuff from X-2 and the free-roaming MMO beatdowns from XII.

Anybody here enjoy XII, incidentally? I loved the art design and narrative backdrop, but couldn't be having with much else.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/egrr_2727_77277
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:FFXIII Gameplay footage - Jan 31, 2009 12:51
XII is the only one I've missed so far.  After playing X then X-2, I kinda got a bit worried that I might be enjoying the magical girl transformations a bit too much.

But the real reason was that I sold my PStwo on ebay to fund the purchase of my ex360.  And tbh, the character designs reminded me of FFIX who I couldn't stand.

FFXIII I'm definitely looking forward to, Versus even more since its more reminiscent of Advent Children.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
Re:FFXIII Gameplay footage - Feb 02, 2009 01:34
OMG that was an epic trailer. I didnt like first trailers much but watching this in native 720 and seeing first hand how great the graphics and the gameplay are, i cant wait for this now. Now i need to watch a gameplay trailer of Versus which i thought would be better than this one. Hope SE doesnt mess these up for making 2 in the same time instead of 1.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
Re:FFXIII Gameplay footage - Feb 03, 2009 01:13
Has an Advent Children vive to it, which is of course frigging great. Would expect nothing less of a female version of Cloud
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:FFXIII Gameplay footage - Feb 03, 2009 01:29
Fuck I wish I could get into these damn games. Love the stories and artstyles and cutscenes, but have yet to find a jrpg I can continuously play.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll