Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sega: Leaked ' Crucible' Video Not Our Game
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
Sega: Leaked ' Crucible' Video Not Our Game - Jun 18, 2008 21:19
Publisher denies the video is from Silicon Knights' latest title.

Article sited from 1up.com

Now that the fun part of the massive Intellisponse leak is over, the clean up begins. One of the more puzzling reveals to emerge from the debacle was a gameplay trailer -- simply titled " Crucible" -- that many speculated was from Silicon Knights' new game, set to be published by Sega. But speaking to MTV Multiplayer today, Sega denied the game shown in the video is theirs.

" That video is not the game that Silicon Knights is creating for us," said Sega representative Steve Groll over email. " I have no idea if it is a game they are working on for someone else, but it' s definitely not the project that Silicon Knights and Sega are producing. I can' t reveal any info about the game we currently have in development, but I can tell you that it is not titled ' The Crucible.' More news about our game coming soon."

So that settles that. But just whose game is this video from, then? And what is the deal behind the Silicon Knights game set to be published by Sega? Barring any other massive and industry-shattering torrents of leaked information, the answers will probably have to wait until Sega and Silicon Knights are ready to talk.

Read Article and Watch the leaked gameplay trailer

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message