Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Why do you play video games?
Jenova_dark

• Total Posts : 18
Why do you play video games? - Jul 22, 2006 01:40
You know, I finally realized something. Anyone that plays games ususally has a reason and it' s something thats never really talked about. I myself play games for a couple.

When I was younger and in elementary school I couldn' t stay focused because I have a.d.h.d. and video games were the one thing that could hold my attention and god did they ever. Everyday after and before school, weekends, and even when I' d wake up in the middle of the night.

Now that I' m older though it seem as if they are my way to cope with problems in life, my escape if you will. Like at this moment in my life I' m fighing for my 5 month old son trying to at least get visitation and the only way to stop thinking about it long enough to go to sleep is to junk on kingdom hearts for a while. It also seems like the bigger the problem the more hardcore I play and I lose track of time but when all is said and done I' ve usually forgotten what was bothering me (at least long enough to sleep).

So why do you guys play games?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message