Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25
Lo$t $oul

• Total Posts : 15
You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 10, 2005 03:00
U Can Help To Save Peoples Lives (It Does' nt COST A THING ITS FREE)

All U have To Do Is Go To :
www.thebreastcancersite.com

And Click on the Little Pink Box In The Middle.

You Can Click Once , Or As Many Times as u want. But Plz Just At Least click.
It only takes a few SECONDS, For U To Help People.
Thxs Guys
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 10, 2005 10:34
you can make a difference to by not spamming and creating less useless threads. all you have to do is click on this link: www.createintelligentthreads.org

(now this is were i get called insensitive for not wanting to save a life...)
J_Dizzle

• Total Posts : 133
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 19, 2005 22:52
ure insensitive, and you should wanna save lives. but hey, its your right to be insensitive, isnt it? so rock on, the ben, rock on.

by the way, i wanna save lives so i clicked. i like lives. they are great.
< Message edited by J_dizzle -- 20 Aug 05 19:28:59 >
the.ben

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 20, 2005 09:47
i' m open minded to being as close minded as i possibly can.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 20, 2005 09:56
This makes me hope Adam announces the new moderators SOON, lol..
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 20, 2005 11:49

you can make a difference to by not spamming and creating less useless threads. all you have to do is click on this link: www.createintelligentthreads.org

www.iwishiwasfunny.com

Go there, you should be welcomed with open arms. There is absolutely no reason for what you did. If you don' t like a thread, keep your fucking mouth shut and move on. I' m glad that you' ve never had to deal with cancer in your life, but others such as myself, have personally battled cancer or have had it affect their life. Your idiocy and lack of respect for the subject matter of the thread should get you banned.

And don' t expect to be treated too kindly from me and hopefully everyone else here with any common sense.
J_Dizzle

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 20, 2005 17:37
yeah, ive dealt with cancer myself. who cares what he has to say? its his right to say it. are you against rights now? some people are just assholes. we need assholes, too. its not like cause he said that more people will have cancer. and by the way, you site wasnt any funnier than his.
< Message edited by J_dizzle -- 21 Aug 05 1:38:15 >
yoshimitsu15

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 20, 2005 18:29

yeah, ive dealt with cancer myself. who cares what he has to say? its his right to say it. are you against rights now? some people are just assholes. we need assholes, too. its not like cause he said that more people will have cancer. and by the way, you site wasnt any funnier than his.

Yeah, I guess I was out of line here. Pardon me for pointing out some idiots attempt to make himself look funny. I guess everyone should just let people walk all over them, you know...not defend what is obviously an attempt to do good.

I' m not even sure you even understand what you typed. I mean, are you against MY rights now? Some people are smart enough to know a good cause when they see one. The world needs them more than they need assholes.

If you can' t see that then I guess you truly are as ignorant as your posts make you seem.
Deathtolameness

• Total Posts : 52
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 20, 2005 19:23
Why do I have to make a difference when I don' t need to listen to spam? maybe no one wants to hear spam! Spam spam samity spamanishy spamditty stupid spam! Spam it stupid and belong with commercails...
yoshimitsu15

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 11:16

Why do I have to make a difference when I don' t need to listen to spam? maybe no one wants to hear spam! Spam spam samity spamanishy spamditty stupid spam! Spam it stupid and belong with commercails...

First of all you can' t hear spam on a message board. Secondly, spam is usually something forced upon the user and no one forced you to do anything. Thirdly, most internet spam focuses on something that is not going to happen, such as " Get a free IPOD" , or " Get an Xbox 360" . This gets free mammograms for women and there is no catch, and the catch is usually the trade mark of spam. Please think more well thought out posts next time...

NEXT!
J_Dizzle

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 11:22
yes. i AM against YOUR rights. only your rights matter, anyways, right? wait a minute, YOUR opinion means no more than mine. and you know what? i bet more people agree with me anyway. i didnt say i agreed with him, just that you are to uptight. why dont you take that stick outta your ass and maybe learn to take a freakin joke? plus, they are making wicked andvanced strides with nanotechnology in cancer treatment, so shut up. and just so you know, i am aware of what i say. so if i cant see that your opinion is right than that makes me ignorant? that seems a little stupid, considering your practically having a heart attack or something so trivial. now, i think EVERYONE has a right to their opinion, even if its stupid like yours. stupid opinions count, too. you should feel lucky for that, yoshimitzu.
Deathtolameness

• Total Posts : 52
RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 11:26
Shuttup still its spam and we have to listen to it oin commercails!
J_Dizzle

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 11:29
now what the hell are you talking about? what do you have to listen to on commercials?
yoshimitsu15

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 11:39

yes. i AM against YOUR rights. only your rights matter, anyways, right? wait a minute, YOUR opinion means no more than mine. and you know what? i bet more people agree with me anyway. i didnt say i agreed with him, just that you are to uptight. why dont you take that stick outta your ass and maybe learn to take a freakin joke? plus, they are making wicked andvanced strides with nanotechnology in cancer treatment, so shut up. and just so you know, i am aware of what i say. so if i cant see that your opinion is right than that makes me ignorant? that seems a little stupid, considering your practically having a heart attack or something so trivial. now, i think EVERYONE has a right to their opinion, even if its stupid like yours. stupid opinions count, too. you should feel lucky for that, yoshimitzu.

So you are for peoples' rights, but against mine. And saying that everyone is going to agree with you doesn' t mean shit to me. If I was worried what people thought about me I would be nice all the time, even to the assholes. And btw, I' m a pretty good joker. I was even going to put one in this post but I figured everyone can read your post again for a few giggles.
J_Dizzle

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 11:51
im not actually against your rights. i was being sarcastic. damn you are dumb. and i didnt say everyone, i said more people. ill try to slow it down enough for you, yoshimitzu. EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION. yes, that even means you. again, i didnt say i agreed with the.ben. i clicked the damn link, so shut up. all i was saying was you are making to big a deal over a guy having an opinion that differs from yours. that makes you a little bit close minded, wanting him kicked of for some stupid comment. are you against free speech now? and i doubt that youre a " pretty good joker" cause anyone who is even kinda funny wouldnt call themselves a joker. how gay is that? you have a good sense of humor, maybe? plus, your joke was gay as well, as people could have just scrolled up a little bit to read my last post.
the.ben

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 12:02
Re: Yoshimitsu15

dear sir and/or madam

yes, i know what i did was insensitive....was i trying to be funny? no, not really.....have i had to deal with death, destruction, mayhem, cancer, plauges, pestilence, war, all the worst parts of the old testament? yes. am i bitter person who gets all up in everyone' s grill because of it? no.

sure i didn' t have to read the post, but i did...sure i didn' t have to click the link, but i did...sure i didn' t have to make that post, but i did. basically, i can and therefor i will.

did you have to read my post? no. did you have to take my post so seriously? no...but did you in fact do both these things? yes.

i can' t believe you are trying to tell me you have never ever done anything wrong or insensitive in your life...may your arrogance keep you safe.

as for you hoping everyone hates me, i hope so too...i didn' t come here to make friends. i came here for the information and the quality of it. if you have such a huge problem with me and everything i, from now on, have to say, there' s a little green circle by my name...click it and it' ll block everything i post, and save it in your cookies, so you never have to read any of my thoughts again.

sincerly,
the.ben
< Message edited by the.ben -- 27 Aug 05 19:24:28 >
J_Dizzle

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 12:05
well said, that guy, well said.
yoshimitsu15

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 14:44

im not actually against your rights. i was being sarcastic. damn you are dumb. and i didnt say everyone, i said more people. ill try to slow it down enough for you, yoshimitzu. EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION. yes, that even means you. again, i didnt say i agreed with the.ben. i clicked the damn link, so shut up. all i was saying was you are making to big a deal over a guy having an opinion that differs from yours. that makes you a little bit close minded, wanting him kicked of for some stupid comment. are you against free speech now? and i doubt that youre a " pretty good joker" cause anyone who is even kinda funny wouldnt call themselves a joker. how gay is that? you have a good sense of humor, maybe? plus, your joke was gay as well, as people could have just scrolled up a little bit to read my last post.

I' m confused here...what makes you so different than me? I make a big deal about someone else' s post, you make a big deal about my post and then here we are. Oh wait...I bet that was sarcasm...And not once have I said that my opinions are better than anyone elses, I just called someone out for an idiotic post. This' ll be my last response to you because:

A) I' m getting tired of piecing together your posts. Learn how to write...

and

B) You are getting hypocritical by pulling the opinion BS. Remember the opinion is a double edged sword...
J_Dizzle

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 14:53
just a question for everyone besides yoshimitzu. is it really that hard to piece together my posts? i dont think it is, but maybe. anyways, you are the one that started attacking people, yoshimitzu. you gotta lighten up. i dont really care that much, its just your reasoning doesnt make sense to me. you' re arguments are half-assed, with no validity at all. plus, you are a little bit of a dumbass cause i did say your opinion mattered. so i think the real reason you' re going to stop posting is because you don' t want to look stupid, again. am i close?

Quote: EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR OPINION. yes, that even means you.
yoshimitsu15

RE: You Can Make A Difference !!!!!!!! - Aug 21, 2005 14:56
As for your post Ben...

Responding to a thread makes you game for someone to call you out. It' s much easier to just ignore an entire thread, especially if you have nothing productive to say other than a lame ass joke. So did I have to read your response? Yes, because I made the mistake that someone might have actually had something productive to say.

And as for me being insensitive...sure I was like that once. Everyone has been insensitive in their life. But there came a point in my life when I asked myself is this how I want to live my life? I made my choice, and it' s obvious you have made yours.

As for blocking you...all I' m going to say is your my new Fathoms.

Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message